SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:I can't personally decide which is worse, the gals from Nick's season or the guys from JoJo's season. Both make me want to hurl.

Which is why BIP in particular this season is just nauseating to think about. It will probably be filled up with Jojo/Nick cast members with maybe a couple cast offs from the upcoming Bachelorette. No thanks.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:42 pm

this makes me mad when corinne think V and N are phony.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-corinne-nick-and-vanessa-are-so-phony-w476680

corinne did not "date" nick,she never had actual alone time with him besides the dinner that taylor interrupted and then the time she went in his bed room and he kicked her out. Vanessa and nick had 2 1 on 1s and barely any cameras were on them. They are real couple to me that supports each other, **edit** Vanessa has been by nicks side through everything . corinne will try anything to get her 5 seconds of fame on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:42 pm

I noticed on Instagram that Corinne replied to some entertainment news post about her statements which claimed that she "slammed" the relationship and she replied "I didn't slam their relationship!" https://www.instagram.com/p/BS3zVzRjmoc/?taken-by=intouchweekly
So I think in her mind she wasn't being mean, just making an "observation". However, it is highly unlikely that Corinne got to know either Nick or Vanessa better than they do each other. It actually kind of makes sense that Nick would act different around Vanessa, because he was maybe trying to impress her more or got a bit nervous around her (and vice versa), whereas with Corinne he adopted his more relaxed and goofy side, because he felt more like a big brother to her.. I'm sure that by now, N & V have experienced all sides of each others personalities.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:01 pm

So now Corinne claims that she didn't slam their relationship. laugh out loud  laugh out loud Calling their relationship phony is not slamming it?

Nickviall - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Giphy
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:04 pm

And calling Vanessa 'neurotic' isn't a slam? hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Corrine "dated" Nick for a few weeks in a pressure cooker where she didn't even have a 1:1 until hometowns. And then she went home. Corrine "lived with" Vanessa for a few weeks in the same pressure cooker. She has not, nor was she ever, privy to their private moments with exception to what we also as the viewers saw on TV. Corrine has one goal and one goal only, to keep Corrine relevant. Basically her opinion means nothing to me, and it should mean even less to Nick and Vanessa.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Corrine of all people is not someone I would trust to be a good judge of character laugh out loud it's hilarious to me she's calling them phony... girl look in the mirror... no no

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:31 pm

We are discussing a demented person--Corinne. Consider the source. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:26 am

Diana wrote:Corrine of all people is not someone I would trust to be a good judge of character laugh out loud it's hilarious to me she's calling them phony... girl look in the mirror... no no

All JMO

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by larrymoe Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:38 pm

I want Nick to find true love. I think Vanessa is in this for her own gains. I have never liked her. And why is always sticking out her tongue?

larrymoe

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Corrine "dated" Nick for a few weeks in a pressure cooker where she didn't even have a 1:1 until hometowns. And then she went home. Corrine "lived with" Vanessa for a few weeks in the same pressure cooker. She has not, nor was she ever, privy to their private moments with exception to what we also as the viewers saw on TV. Corrine has one goal and one goal only, to keep Corrine relevant. Basically her opinion means nothing to me, and it should mean even less to Nick and Vanessa.

IMO, Corinne is of little importance to Nick and Vanessa. Nick played his role during filming - and even after - to develop the "Corinne" package. Now she has to continue selling it. N & V can throw Corinne's Bach ITM words back at her: "you do you, imma do me". Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:54 pm

larrymoe wrote:I want Nick to find true love.  I think Vanessa is in this for her own gains.  I have never liked her. And why is always sticking out her tongue?

IMO After following Nick for three years now I think he has found his true love. I have never seen him so happy since he and Vanessa got together. I also do not know what Vanessa would gain from this she is not a fake person. She left her job and family which she loved to be with him. As far as the tongue I have only seen her due that a couple of times she usually has a great smile on her face. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781