SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losangeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Ok happydays wrote:Nick sharing his fiance's butt with the rest of his IG followers makes me feel uncomfortable

I routinely forget that he's an almost 40 year old man. #foreveracreep IMO Suspect
Nick wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable but more important to him, he's being playful and enjoying the moment. It's an IG video that began with a heart emoji of her sitting alone. She does have a great butt in a fully covered cute summer dress.   I love that he is aggravating her. I don't get to see playful Nick often.

She has to go back to Montreal soon more than likely. I'm pretty sure the play with her students begins May 2. 36 year old Nick will never look like a 36 year old man. It is easy to forget when you look at him. 40 year old Nick will never look like a 40 year old man for that matter. He's got a hell of a face care regimen with a whole bunch of great genes thrown in. But I do think his intelligence makes him appear leaps and bounds older than most who are a part of TB world.  

ETA: Nick had very strong emotions for the women who were chosen as Ette. He chose Vanessa as his lifelong partner. Physcially he's never gone where they didn't lead him to go. I do know that I was pretty proud of the fact that when he has been part of a relationship, he has never cheated. I feel it was being respectuful opposed to creepy.     JMOAA

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

losangeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Well, I'm 35 and just because I'm approaching 40 doesn't mean I can't admire my man's nice butt and I've actually been known to play around like this too...Lol I don't think age has anything to do with it. Nick is 36, yes, but it's just a number. You are only as old as you feel or allow yourself to act or be. IMO of course.

If Vanessa was wearing a bikini then I'd be uncomfortable. Ya know what? No, I wouldn't really because I don't let stuff like that bother me but that's just me. If it bothers others, I get it. I understand, but I don't let it bother me. If she's fine with it and it was done in fun and it was obviously tasteful, then who cares?! He loves her butt! That we know for sure! He can't keep his hands off it!

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:45 pm

I find Nick extremely resistible but that's just me. IMO, he got extremely lucky to find Vanessa. I don't follow him or DWTS this season so no idea how things are going with them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:00 am

I think some people are making a big deal out of a video that's less than 30 seconds long. i personally don't see what the big deal is and if this were any other couple, it would be a nonissue. It was all in good fun and Nick can't seem to win no matter what he does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:09 am

^^^This will be the last I say on the issue (I think laugh out loud) but you're right. Nick can't win. No matter what he does, for some he just can't get it right. And that's ok, I guess. I do feel though that he has tried hard through his season and after to rectify his wrong doings. I think he has anyways. Just my opinion.

He doesn't over share his relationship with Vanessa. He isn't all over SM posting pics and videos of the two so it's funny that when he actually does, he gets slammed for it. Again, he can't win. Either he doesn't share enough or what he does share is not to the public's liking.

Oh well, to each their own I guess. There's been plenty of bachelors that I've tried, I've just not been able to like anything they've posted. Lol

You go Nick, IMO. You post those pics of your girl's butt. She's hot. I wish my butt looked like that!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:22 am

What video is being discussed?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:What video is being discussed?

His insta story.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:39 am

Vanessa has a nice body. Nick likes her butt, we know he's a butt man.

Just like the other couples posting photos of their significant other in bathing suits on SM, I don't see the issue. But again, I'm not most people. So.

Go, Nick!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 am

I like Nick I like Vanessa and I like them together. For two allegedly fake attention seekers, I wish they could share more about their relationship on sm. Vanessa has a great body but you don't see her flaunt it in a barely there bikini. Nick appreciates her body. He recorded it on a less than 30 second video that will disappear in less than 24 hours...big deal! I am glad to see them enjoy a beautiful Sunday afternoon together and share it with their fans. I appreciate her body too! Nick and Vanessa, be you and do you!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:43 am

@Kashathediva this...

And I'm not posting it, just to add more fuel to the fire.  This is so everyone knows what video and that it's a fully clothed butt. laugh out loud

Enjoy! @nickviall @vanessagrimaldi30 ||#bachelor ||#realitystars ||#losangeles ||#sunday ||#engagedcouple ||#engagedcouple ||#nickviall ||#videooftheday ||#vanessagrimaldi ||#bachelornation by @bachelor.bachelorettenation
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:01 am

albean99 wrote:I find Nick extremely resistible but that's just me. IMO, he got extremely lucky to find Vanessa. I don't follow him or DWTS this season so no idea how things are going with them.

Things seem to be going very well. He has been smiling up a storm and she has been keeping busy with friends and family visitors (from both sides) and supporting him with his and Peta's dancing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 am

OK. Let me say that wardrobe malfunction and nudity were shocking. Carry on.
No...really she is wearing more clothes than most of the guys from Bach Nation generally do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781