SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

videooftheday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Daily Mail aka Daily Fail was also sued by the Aussie Bachelor show. They're just absolute BS and clickbait and bullies imo. I don't know how most of those so called "journalists" can live themselves with some of the cruel and vindictive things they write.  no  

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

videooftheday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 pm

I don't know what Vanessa is referring to but I laugh out loud at the response with the giffy. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Some commented: Nick?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Many people will comment and question whether or not she is talking about Nick. Especially those who want their relationship to fail
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:32 pm

I cannot even guess at what she's talking about. Isn't it "You never know what goes on behind closed doors" or "People aren't always who they appear to be"?

I never heard of that saying before. Hopefully it's not a French saying translated to English which doesn't make sense. That happens.

I doubt she's going to tweet out anything to do with Nick IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I cannot even guess at what she's talking about. Isn't it "You never know what goes on behind closed doors" or "People aren't always who they appear to be"?

I never heard of that saying before. Hopefully it's not a French saying translated to English which doesn't make sense. That happens.

I doubt she's going to tweet out anything to do with Nick IMHO.

Considering she's lived with Nick/spent practically all their time together for over a month now, I doubt it has to do with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Yeah... definitely not about Nick. They were just out last night having fun at dinner with friends. My first thought when I read the tweet was "squad" but only because I have no idea who else she could be talking about. I guess it could be about anyone.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:00 pm

I seriously doubt it had to do with him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:08 pm

She has also posted a IG that says " Love the person you are with everyday " Yourself . Nick liked the post so I am guessing it is not trouble in paradise . IMO You can not fake the love they both show one another .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Even if it's not about Nick, did she not maybe consider how it would look? Subtweeting is annoying. JMO.

videooftheday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even if it's not about Nick, did she not maybe consider how it would look? Subtweeting is annoying. JMO.

I agree with you for once when it comes to Nick and Vanessa!
vanessa admitted she's not good with twitter and I think she should think twice before she posts, so people would not make assumptions. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Knowing Nick and the way he handles SM I doubt she cares what others think . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781