SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:01 pm

@coolangel just read your post! Yup they were more than just fine and super close together during that time giggling foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:15 pm

I'm not buying that story, at all, only based on the bs way of reporting, and what gutter trash usweekly has become. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Can someone post the airport picture here?

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:33 pm

I don't care one way or the other, but the last couple who had a Us Weekly article written about them stating they were close to a break up was Ben and Lauren... And a break up did come. Who knows JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 pm

So is Vanessa going to get a work/American Visa or...? I don't see why she & Nick can't spend the summer in Montreal like K&S did their 1st year together. Kaitlyn goes back home once or twice every month so I don't see why Vanessa can't do that. Then again I don't follow them so maybe she has a plan of what to do.

As for that article, well every couple has fights/disagreements so nothing new there, and well I would be bored around Nick too jmo laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 1f49c

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 8367-910 foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 I_got_13 foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Here is the group pic.
foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 19122049_176819649519918_755096082890883072_n
source
To me it looks like Nick came back from the bathroom or something just in time to be in the pic at all. Also, Vanessa happens to be standing next to Shawn. Upset

Next picture at the airport is completely different.
foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Image114
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Nick and V are their own couple. V has done lots of interviews already talking about her plans and focus and same with Nick and they are following those plans exactly as they said. Living together and will be Montreal in a few weeks together. Every couple is different They do what works for them and appear very happy per their SM.

As for the article, that is just a bunch of BS going by Nick and V's own SM during that time period and subsequent tagged pics of them. Nick and V were snapping/ig story of them on the plane and there at the wedding and afterwards too and very happy smiling together and have been doing that since that time up until now. They live together and spend a ton of their time together so comparisons to some other past couple who literally spent months apart I don't see as anything similar no matter what magazine writes about it especially since Nick and V's own SM has shown them happy and together during that time and still does.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:07 pm

As has been stated, who knows whether two will make it in the long run. However, that article is not comparable to the Ben and Lauren article as mentioned above in that there were many other signs regarding Ben and Lauren. The only new thing in the article is someone's perception of them on a flight. They could've been in an argument. Or they could've been tired and/or hung over. Or just doing their own thing the majority of the flight. Imo that's not uncommon, when I fly with my husband, we often have headphones in and are both doing our own thing for most of the flight.

I'll hold out for other signs they aren't doing well before giving up on these two. From what we've seen online since they got back from this trip, it seems like they certainly are still together and making plans for the future.

FWIW Emily (of the twins) responded to Vanessa's comments on her insta pic from today saying she can't wait to hang out all the time once her and Hayley move to LA. So, I would presume they aren't aware of any impending breakup.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:07 pm

This is one person's interpretation of events that they saw. Which could be far or close to the truth.

They could be on the verge of breaking up - I guess the reason I would say they don't appear to be is that they recently got their own place in LA, have been seen shopping at IKEA, target and other furniture stores buying furnishings. I think they were seen doing that this past weekend or earlier this week?

As well unlike Ben/Lauren who spent little to no time together near the end. They have been together non stop since mid March except for one week when Vanessa went home to see family which she had planned since the AFTR - and Nick came out a week later spending two weeks with her fam.

Plus they have a planned trip to Montreal in July that they are both going on. Nick's sister gets married this weekend - so watch the feet.

I won't be surprised that they breakup I am more surprised when a couple lasts - I am just not convinced they have already or are on the verge. JMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:11 pm

In her live video she is doing right now she has her ring on.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:21 pm

She also said in her live not to believe everything you read in the tabloids.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Us Weekly often plants seeds like this. I think there may be a bit of smoke there. Then again I always felt like Vanessa was the more invested one and still don't feel it from Nick. JMO.

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781