SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:53 pm

I don't see any change at all between these two as far as affection or support for one another. During interviews, even recent ones, they are very supportive of one another. Nick posted on June 19th for the event that he will be attending with Vanessa in Montreal.

nickviallCouldn't be more proud of my girl for using her platform for such a great cause and starting the @nobetteryou foundation. Benefiting special education programs. Her first fundraising event is July 16th in Montreal. Check out @nobetteryou for more details #foundation #summer
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVim9ayh-uq/?taken-by=nickviall

Nick has posted a handful of sexy cute pics of Vanessa, and cute comments to go with the pic.

They don't post a lot, and I hope they keep it that way. I just find they are goofy and mature in the way they are handling SM and IG stories are always cute and funny. It's not OTT, it's just the right amount IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:54 pm

This is purely my opinion but I think part of the reason why Nick's SM behavior is different is coz he has learnt from the mistakes of his fellow leads over the years IMO. Putting more of your relationship out there can be used as an ammunition by trolls when they detect even the slightest change in your behavior and even though it's easy to ignore them during good times, I feel they do have an effect on these folks during rough times.

IMO Even though Vanessa got a lot of hate, she hasn't seen the kind of vitriol left on Nick's SM over the last 3 years. I don't blame the guy for being very protective of his relationship IMO and not giving the trolls anything to work with. I have noticed he is more comfortable showcasing their physical relationship on IG (grabbing her butt, kissing her neck, etc) and keeps the emotional side of their relationship low-key (cooking her breakfast, making her a part of his every venture) which more often than not I find from V's SM/interviews. Personally, I see a man who found the love he had always hoped for after being ridiculed mercilessly for over 3 years and now is super protective about his relationship. In his shoes, I would be too Smiley

IMO Both Nick and Vanessa have handled their relationship publicly better than what I could have ever expected. yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:31 am

He just doesn't seem/look like a very happy man at the moment. It just feels like he has basically disappeared. He was the Bachelor and that's a pretty big deal, but it seems like he has not taken advantage of any opportunities that being the Bachelor may bring. He is for the most part silent. From what I have seen on sm, he seemed to be a happier person before he was the Bachelor. It may not have anything to do with Vanessa. Maybe his business is not going as planned (and I have no way of knowing this...just a scenario). He apparently launched it in early May and now two months later you don't hear anything about it?? Maybe he has gone back to work?? I know he has said he is not a big planner, but he seems kind of lost.  I may be way off base and probably am, but something just seems off.  All this is JMO.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:38 am

this is totally my opinion but @stacia620 I don't think you're very far off...my guess (with very very little real data/evidence) from Nick's decisions and life moves in the past few years...he might be going through a mid-life crisis of sorts. I could be totally offbase but all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:53 am

Stacia620 wrote:He just doesn't seem/look like a very happy man at the moment. It just feels like he has basically disappeared. He was the Bachelor and that's a pretty big deal, but it seems like he has not taken advantage of any opportunities that being the Bachelor may bring. He is for the most part silent. From what I have seen on sm, he seemed to be a happier person before he was the Bachelor. It may not have anything to do with Vanessa. Maybe his business is not going as planned (and I have no way of knowing this...just a scenario). He apparently launched it in early May and now two months later you don't hear anything about it?? Maybe he has gone back to work?? I know he has said he is not a big planner, but he seems kind of lost.  I may be way off and base and probably am, but something just seems off.  All this is JMO.

My impression is the exact opposite. I haven't seen him as happy in the last 3 years as he is with Vanessa now. I feel like his smile reaches his eyes now. Personally I love that he has disappeared from the franchise after DWTS and is not following the path which most leads take IMO. It legitimizes him in my eyes that maybe he was in it for the right reasons after all IMO. I feel Vanessa and his relationship grounded him and he is now seeing life differently. I personally feel there was a phase right after Kaitlyn's season and before BIP when Nick seemed just lost and jaded. Today's Nick is a far cry from that guy IMO. As far as PG is concerned, success/failure are part of the game and Nick probably knows that very well having been a part of the industry for a while IMO. I think he'll be just fine - he has an education, good work experience and a great work ethic IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:09 am

Wasn't he criticized for posting too many shirtless selfies, chasing fame, attention seeking? Didn't people want him and V to step away from the spotlight so they can concentrate on their relationship?Now he's more silent on sm and some think he's not as happy as before? I don't get it.  To my untrained eyes, they seem pretty happy and content here. Jmo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWBatSKBXsJ/?taken-by=nickviall
foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Img_0624

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Img_0625

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:12 am

I really hope you are right @coolangel. You make a lot of good points. As a fan of his from the very beginning, and after seeing all his heartbreak, I just want to see him have success with his relationship and career (whatever that may end up being).

ETA They both seem to get a LOT of imo undeserved negative/harsh comments on their sm, especially Nick...it seems much more so than other couples. I hope they ignore it. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:10 am

sdmom wrote:Wasn't he criticized for posting too many shirtless selfies, chasing fame, attention seeking? Didn't people want him and V to step away from the spotlight so they can concentrate on their relationship?Now he's more silent on sm and some think he's not as happy as before? I don't get it.  To my untrained eyes, they seem pretty happy and content here. Jmo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWBatSKBXsJ/?taken-by=nickviall
foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Img_0624

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Img_0625

My thoughts exactly guess as usual he can't win. Lol he gets called a fame if he posts but then he doesn't post and automatically it must be doom. Jmo/perception but as a fan from the beginning I am very content with what I see with Nissa. I think sometimes some perceive the bar of success as being flaunting, in your face SM that many past couples projected (though a majority are now split). I have never looked at amount of SM as the sole indication of how any relationship is. What Nissa has shared has given me only positive thoughts.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:17 am

Stacia620 wrote:I really hope you are right @coolangel. You make a lot of good points. As a fan of his from the very beginning, and after seeing all his heartbreak, I just want to see him have success with his relationship and career (whatever that may end up being).

I hear you and I get what you are saying. As a day 1 Nick fan, I understand where you are coming from. bestbud! But IMO everyone has a different meaning for professional success and we don't know what that is for Nick. Some people are very happy with their 9-5 and some want to be their own boss and that in itself in success for them. Nick has chosen to do his own thing but IMO if it fails, he still has his education/work experience to fall back on. His stint on DWTS showed me that he has great work ethic and I feel sometimes that 'Never give up' attitude is all one needs to be whoever they want to be and Nick has it IMO.

As for his and Vanessa's relationship, I am going to enjoy it as long as it lasts - be it for a lifetime or a few months. IMO There are no guarantees in life and no saying what the future holds. As fans, the best we can do is hope for the best IMO and enjoy the ride. A year back, around this time, he left BIP single after witnessing 3 engagements. Today, he is happily engaged to someone who IMO is everything he ever wanted and setting up a home with her. For me, that's all that matters. Worrying about their future takes away the fun of enjoying their present as a fan IMO. Today they were enjoying a beautiful sunset together on the lake in his hometown. It was a good day for the Nissa fan in me. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:17 am

@coolangel It looks like they were watching fireworks in the distance. That's a beautiful shot of the sunset. I like the what I call jackknife bridge IG story as well, we have a few of them in my area.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/16640018_740884682763478_5508703759401746432_n.mp4

Vanessa IG story.

It looks like they had a wonderful time at the wedding. It's nice they had it on a long weekend. This gives the family a chance to get all together. Congrats to the bride and groom!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 am

Just listened to the About Last Night podcast, and if Nick's whole sentiment regarding social media is any indication, he's not the type of guy to broadcast his life on social media. A lot of the people who follow him on this forum know that he takes part in various events and interviews as a result of being The Bachelor; he just doesn't always advertise them on SM. A lot of the times, we find out because they're tagged by someone else or a sighting is mentioned on Twitter. I think the same goes for his personal life. He doesn't share everything with regard to his relationship, and I get that. As someone in a relationship, I spend lots of time with my SO but you wouldn't really be able to tell from my Instagram page, because I hardly ever post about the everyday stuff. We're affectionate and we cuddle, but we don't have a camera following us around to capture those moments. And that's a huge difference between their first date and everything since AFTR -- those moments get "missed" by everyone else but the couple. Assuming those moments happen between Nick and Vanessa, but we can't be 100% sure.

I know it's fun to sleuth and make assumptions based on the little clues we're given, but I also think it's important to remind ourselves that we can only know a fraction of the story. I say this for both the good and bad. JMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:32 pm

coolangel wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I really hope you are right @coolangel. You make a lot of good points. As a fan of his from the very beginning, and after seeing all his heartbreak, I just want to see him have success with his relationship and career (whatever that may end up being).

I hear you and I get what you are saying. As a day 1 Nick fan, I understand where you are coming from. bestbud! But IMO everyone has a different meaning for professional success and we don't know what that is for Nick. Some people are very happy with their 9-5 and some want to be their own boss and that in itself in success for them. Nick has chosen to do his own thing but IMO if it fails, he still has his education/work experience to fall back on. His stint on DWTS showed me that he has great work ethic and I feel sometimes that 'Never give up' attitude is all one needs to be whoever they want to be and Nick has it IMO.

As for his and Vanessa's relationship, I am going to enjoy it as long as it lasts - be it for a lifetime or a few months. IMO There are no guarantees in life and no saying what the future holds. As fans, the best we can do is hope for the best IMO and enjoy the ride. A year back, around this time, he left BIP single after witnessing 3 engagements. Today, he is happily engaged to someone who IMO is everything he ever wanted and setting up a home with her. For me, that's all that matters. Worrying about their future takes away the fun of enjoying their present as a fan IMO. Today they were enjoying a beautiful sunset together on the lake in his hometown. It was a good day for the Nissa fan in me. Smiley

All JMO

- IMO - I wonder how can we gauge on whether the business is successful or not (??)...Nick maybe doing it in private--meeting up with people privately... maybe his friend will be doing the marketing and he is more the face for appearances...I just don't get it how we can judge it as being a failed venture when it has just started...we don't really know much of what he does on day to day basis...if Nick does go around with Vanessa, I believe he is still working since he represents the company...I think Nick has the options of talking about it anywhere, anytime...it is also vice versa with Vanessa...I guess they probably won't be doing it 24/7 anyways...- JMO -

I am just mentioning this since the other people has also mentioned about the venture probably failing...

I love the podcast by the way...it is so organic...Nick has actually clarified a lot of stories that has projected negatively on himself and Vanessa --negative stuffs that have been brought in through SM or the frenzied media...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781