SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, IMO then say it's over. Say it's a year later and all involved have moved on and are happy. No need to rehash old stuff. JMO.

Yeah exactly. Everyone knows RS hates that Nick breathes air and would bring up anything to try to show Nick in a negative manner but that doesn't mean you have to take the bait. Especially over a very barely there relationship to begin with that the "victim" friend apparently saw going nowhere herself and said as much.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:07 pm

I don't buy the contract excuse tbh. Lauren was also on BIP on the same season. Granted, she was there briefly, but I'm pretty sure contracts are drafted before they start filming so she and Jen would have gotten the same spiel about non-disclosure. Jen could've said something and she certainly has had plenty of opportunities to speak her mind since, and she hasn't. I don't think it's fear of the producers that's keeping her quiet on the topic; I think it's because she's over it. I get that Lauren's defending her friend and that RS prompted her with the question. I just find it odd that someone uninvolved has had more to say than those involved.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:10 pm

mindless wrote:I've never liked Lauren H. I get that she's trying to play the protective friend or whatever, but it's just silly at this point. Clearly everything worked out for the best, if neither thought the other was the one and Nick is now engaged to someone else. I mean what would be the alternative? Nick saying no to Bachelor and casually "dating" Jen over the phone for a month or two more until things fizzled out? That's simply stupid. Just get over it. And Jen too, if she thinks she needs defending while no one (apart from RS) cares. JMO.
Good Post ITA. Just pointless nonsense from Lauren H and RS IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Obviously I know none of the parties involved personally to know what exactly went down but IMO, based on just following Nick and Jen during BIP, I think it was clear that those two were not in a serious relationship after filming BIP. Some can revisit the old threads where many posters on here were excited at the possibility of them and kept looking for evidence that there was something and there was simply none.

They were almost never in the same state, both were seen out and about at events and with friends but never with each other. Jen just kept liking every single thing Nick posted and every single comment about him, which suggested she was still into him. But I just don't realistically see how those two were in any kind of relationship. And the fact is, Nick didn't seem that into Jen on BIP.

He liked her well enough but it was painfully obvious that sparks were missing for him. And frankly, seeing Jen's social media behavior regarding Peter while Rachel's season is still airing, so she doesn't even know if that's possibly Rachel's fiance, makes me think that she can get a little thirsty quickly when it comes to a guy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am

Did I understand this correctly, that Jen encouraged Lauren H to speak up on her behalf (because Jen couldn't due to contract bs) and defend her, and drag this 5 week relationship between Jen and Nick up again, now, a year later?

Who are attacking Jen, that she needs defending from? Do people even remember her, or that she dated Nick for 5 or so weeks a year ago. And what contract restrictions would stop Jen from talking herself?

I'm sorry, but Jen is starting to sound bitter, desperate, and trying to grab any sort of relevancy from the Bach fame. And I'm thinking, that she actually was/is really into Nick, would've packed her bags and moved to be nearer to him, if he had asked, and she's still bitter a year later, that he didn't, and took the lead of Bach role instead, and got engaged to Vanessa. She sounds like 'it should've been me' from these actions of hers and Lauren H. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:53 am

@Cocoasneeze I think that Jen encouraged Lauren H to speak about it just after BIP and before Nick's season. I don't think it was encouraged again for the RS interview. I doubt Lauren knew she would be asked about this by RS. JMO. Either way, I am happy Nick dumped her since it was clear she didn't stir him the way Vanessa subsequently did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:54 am

@Sprite ah, OK, that makes sense. I take back half of what wrote, then, if Jen was still doing this stuff year later, but most likely she's not, then.

____

I listened to that podcast in Nick and Vanessa fan thread, and Nick is so over the women from his season. He shaded Kristina a bit, dragged RS, spilled info on how RS contacts the families, scares them and this way he gets his info. I loved it. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:33 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@Sprite ah, OK, that makes sense. I take back half of what wrote, then, if Jen was still doing this stuff year later, but most likely she's not, then.

____

I listened to that podcast in Nick and Vanessa fan thread, and Nick is so over the women from his season. He shaded Kristina a bit, dragged RS, spilled info on how RS contacts the families, scares them and this way he gets his info. I loved it. Jmo

He sure is over them and any shade he threw IMO was well earned. He IMO had been very kind and gracious towards them all season and then at WTA and post show many of them were pretty nasty towards both him and Vanessa clearly mocking and throwing shade at them via SM via tweets, IG posts and live posts. All b/c he dared to choose a woman in which he had an incredible connection and total chemistry. Oh and coherent, intelligent conversations and superb communication. His recount of RS going after his dad was very disturbing.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am confused. Is this a new interview with Lauren H or the same one from last year that was discussed in-depth already on the forum last year?

ETA: I just checked and it's a new one per RS. Not sure what is "new" about it since it seems like the same old stuff discussed from last year. I still have no idea what it has to do with Nick and Vanessa and their relationship since it changes nothing at all.
RS interviewed Lauren yesterday about the radio interview she did a year ago. Nothing new.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:15 am

I believe it. I don't think it's worth being bitter about because clearly he didn't think that highly of you if he's dumping you at the last minute. Nick was not about to give up a goal he's worked towards for years IMO for a relationship. Not sure how she didn't see that coming.

Also RS is creepy. Ugh.

engagedcouple - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:58 am

Nick did NOT lead Jen on. He broke up with her on BIP. Anything else is mere speculation when there's literal video proof of him ending the relationship with Jen on BIP.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick did NOT lead Jen on. He broke up with her on BIP. Anything else is mere speculation when there's literal video proof of him ending the relationship with Jen on BIP.

Is it speculation if one of the two people in a situation claim it happened and the other never even denied it? That would make all the behind the scenes Bachelor stuff mere speculation, since there's no video proof of it. I think it happens frequently on the show as well as in real life that a relationship "ends" and people continue talking and/or hooking up. There's no reason for Jen to be so hurt by this if it were as clear cut as him breaking up with her on BIP, and then never talking to her again.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781