SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sunday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:21 pm

I get the feeling that Nick did a favor for a friend by agreeing to do the interview with Juliet. I think he is over all things media. I can't blame him for dodging many of the questions. People make something out of nothing. He isn't stupid. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

sunday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jane781 Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Vanessa's last two tweets do not sound good. While I'm assuming they don't have to do with Nick, I bet many will assume they do.

"A female's intuition is a gift. Listen to it."
"Beyoncé usually gets me through any mood"

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Jane781 wrote:Vanessa's last two tweets do not sound good. While I'm assuming they don't have to do with Nick, I bet many will assume they do.

People on Twitter are questioning the status of her relationship with Nick.

She also tweeted, "Surround yourself today by those who love & appreciate you.", which could be taken as she feels as if she is not being appreciated by someone.

I don't know??
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Stacia620 wrote:It's his life. He is apparently pursuing something that he is interested in. He dosen't seem to be afraid to take risks and I remember him saying that he has always been persistent. He will probably have some sucesses and failures along the way, but I don't see him giving up or being afraid to try something different if his current "venture" is not working out. I think he has a lot going for him and he's not a quitter imo.  I wish him the best of luck. All jmo.

I think this is a really good article for anyone who is wanting to try something new.
http://www.success.com/article/why-failure-is-good-for-success

ITA. It's his life and he is an adult. If he's successful in what he's interested, great! If he fails, I hope he picks himself up and try harder or something different. It has no bearing in my life. I hope he an Vanessa will stay together forever, but if they don't, life goes on. I am just going to sit back and enjoy whatever they share to us now. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Jane781 wrote:Vanessa's last two tweets do not sound good. While I'm assuming they don't have to do with Nick, I bet many will assume they do.

She also tweeted, "Surround yourself today by those who love & appreciate you.", which could be taken as she feels as if she is not being appreciated by someone.

I don't know??

Regarding the bold, what else is new? If one or both blink a certain way some on SM assume they must be breaking up laugh out loud. Tweets or quotes are not always meant to be literal IMO and those tweets are very general and common themes I see posted all over SM by various posters. It's like when she tweeted something about people not being who they appear behind close doors and alot of people just jumped to a conclusion that it can only be about Nick. That was a couple months ago and obviously not about him. I think it just further illustrates Nick's thoughts on SM and why he is so guarded now in interviews. People just like to TWIST TWIST TWIST when they don't know anything about the actual context. The tweet above that @Stacia620 brought over seems more an ode to her Sunday lunch with all the family as she hashtagged #Sunday at the end of the tweet. But again those that don't follow her *that* close may just assume she is subtweeting. All JMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:12 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

I don't know??

Regarding the bold, what else is new? If one or both blink a certain way some on SM assume they must be breaking up laugh out loud.  Tweets or quotes are not always meant to be literal IMO and those tweets are very general and common themes I see posted all over SM by various posters. It's like when she tweeted something about people not being who they appear behind close doors and alot of people just jumped to a conclusion that it can only be about Nick. That was a couple months ago and obviously not about him. I think it just further illustrates Nick's thoughts on SM and why he is so guarded now in interviews. People just like to TWIST TWIST TWIST when they don't know anything about the actual context. The tweet above that @Stacia620 brought over seems more an ode to her Sunday lunch with all the family as she hashtagged #Sunday at the end of the tweet. But again those that don't follow her *that* close may just assume she is subtweeting. All JMO.

Whilst the love+appreciate tweet could be innocuous, the female intuition one definitely seems like it could be about Nick or other males in her life, since it would be weird for her to direct that tweet at another woman.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
sunday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Just my opinion\interpretation, I read the female intuition is a gift tweet as an ode to her Mom, whose birthday she is celebrating, and who may have taught V to follow her intuition. The surround yourself with people who love and appreciate you could just mean she is happy to be in Montreal seeing the family again. And I guess she likes Beyonce music.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Look she's tweeting cryptic sh*t about female intuition, Beyoncé (the Beyoncé thing isn't new, she's tweeted about her before), and surrounding yourself with people who love and appreciate you. Separately, it's whatever, but all in the same day? It raised my eyebrow. Wonder which album she's listening to. Lemonade perhaps?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:Look she's tweeting cryptic sh*t about female intuition, Beyoncé (the Beyoncé thing isn't new, she's tweeted about her before), and surrounding yourself with people who love and appreciate you. Separately, it's whatever, but all in the same day? It raised my eyebrow. Wonder which album she's listening to. Lemonade perhaps?

Seconding this! Sure they can all be excused using various different reasonings, but all in one day (like, come on, Beyonce's most recent album is very scorned woman), it raises some flags, imo.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
sunday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:23 pm

You guys already know what I think it is laugh out loud. I've felt like a break up was looming the last few weeks. Nick looks more miserable than ever. JMO.

sunday - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:34 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if a breakup is around the corner however I don't think it will happen before her charity event next week. Vanessa should at least get that out of their relationship imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:35 pm

hae1001 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if a breakup is around the corner however I don't think it will happen before her charity event next week. Vanessa should at least get that out of their relationship imo.
Lmao give the girl something laugh out loud you crack me up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781