SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jane781 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:00 am

@mindless I see what you're saying and I'm not saying my long term expectations for them haven't lessened some post finale. However, I think Nick is just making a choice to not share things re their relationship. And, as hard as that is as a fan, I can't say I don't understand it. There's no way he is not being much more loving with her than what we see based on how happy she seems. And the fact they are still moving forward (ie renting a place together and furnishing it together). I really don't see Vanessa staying in LA past the time she doesn't see a future there. Also, seeing how friendly her brother seemed to be with Nick during his visit in Montreal, and the fact he still likes all his posts, etc. Given what we saw of him on the show, it's hard for me to believe he would be supportive of Nick if Vanessa wasn't truly happy in the relationship and/or Nick was not treating her well.

I'm not sure what exactly it was about the podcast, but I felt more positive about their relationship after listening to it, not less. He was still Nick, but he said they were still together in a way that was like of course we are IMO. He also said they were thankful for every day they have together and that the feelings are very real. He also talked about how Ben told him not to pick anyone if he wasn't feeling it but thankfully he was, so he did. Yes, he did talk about the challenges, but a lot of that seemed past tense to me. And I think addressing those types of things allows him to talk about things in a more general sense, which he is more comfortable with. I get that the way he discusses things is a red flag for some, and I can't say it doesn't give me some pause in that it's so different than what we are used to, but IMO the things he says are100% real for all of the couples even those that act like everything is great. And there is something I appreciate about the honesty. All JMO.

Last edited by Jane781 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:00 am

Sprite wrote:Nick and Vanessa have as much chance of breaking up as any of these couples, but I listened to that podcast and I heard nothing that set off alarm bells at the moment. Nick sounded like Nick. He has never exactly been the most effusive man with his emotions.

I have avoided jumping into the conversation because this is exactly how I've felt. After reading all the negative opinions regarding the interview, I decided to listen for myself and honestly I didn't find Nick much different. He's always had this bored affect in most interviews, especially radio/podcasts ones as opposed to television interviews where he's onscreen and so he tries to be a bit more animated. I told my friend, who is a Nick fan but didn't listen to the podcast, about the reactions to it and she said, "oh was he mumbly and sounding half asleep and completely bored as usual? And btw, this has nothing to do with whether or not he and Vanessa are knocking on breakup door. I just don't think he sounded so different in that recent podcast.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:09 am

laugh out loud, the above may well be the motivation behind his taking acting lessons, to free himself up a bit ???????
BTW, AnnaChilli's tweet in response to V's.....  "Oh madonnnnna mia the comments"
I would suspect she's in the know about how things are going.....  She also commented "Puppetta bella, puppetto bello" on a recent IG of V's....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:10 am

lleyki wrote:
Sprite wrote:Nick and Vanessa have as much chance of breaking up as any of these couples, but I listened to that podcast and I heard nothing that set off alarm bells at the moment. Nick sounded like Nick. He has never exactly been the most effusive man with his emotions.

I have avoided jumping into the conversation because this is exactly how I've felt. After reading all the negative opinions regarding the interview, I decided to listen for myself and honestly I didn't find Nick much different. He's always had this bored affect in most interviews, especially radio/podcasts ones as opposed to television interviews where he's onscreen and so he tries to be a bit more animated.

Ditto. I mean, I almost like him a little bit less, just because he seems so concerned about taboids and RS and all that, which he really needn't pay mind to, but I certainly didn't hear any alarm bells regarding their relationship. I'm not sure if Nick is currently going through something - midlife crisis, his business not working out as well as he had hoped, being out of the spotlight, his favourite team not doing well.. anything! He seems like the broody type and anything could be at the root of that. Really I only look to Vanessa, because she wears her heart on her sleeve and seems extremely invested in their relationship, and as long as she still comes across as glowing with love and contentment, then I'm sure he's treating her like a queen "behind closed doors". I agree, she could do so much better, but as long as she has an affinity for salty Nick, I hope he doesn't blow it and they make it!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 am

I was just coming over to comment on Anna twitter comment. IMO this is being taken out of proportion Vanessa's tweets and Nick's podcast interview.
Billysmom wrote:laugh out loud, the above may well be the motivation behind his taking acting lessons, to free himself up a bit ???????
BTW, AnnaChilli's tweet in response to V's.....  "Oh madonnnnna mia the comments"
I would suspect she's in the know about how things are going.....  She also commented "Puppetta bella, puppetto bello" on a recent IG of V's....

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:15 am

Agree!  But also agree there's perhaps a chance Nick is in crisis a bit over his livelihood/business, etc.  I know very well that that can cloud even the happiest of times... and possibly make it hard to plan anything concrete for the future, which silly Bach nation often takes as the indication of the relationship's health...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:37 am

Billysmom wrote:laugh out loud, the above may well be the motivation behind his taking acting lessons, to free himself up a bit ???????

Translation: Madonna Mia(although refers to the Madonna Jesus's mother, it is used like Oh brother the comments.

I didn't see the puppetta comments, but that's generally used to describe, my sweetie, my darling etc. bella feminine bello masculine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:43 am

The puppetto/a comments referenced a pic of nick and Vanessa together...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:46 am

@Billysmom that's cute then. Where exactly are those comments? Twitter IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:48 am

Jane781 wrote:
snipped

I'm not sure what exactly it was about the podcast, but I felt more positive about their relationship after listening to it, not less. He was still Nick, but he said they were still together in a way that was like of course we are IMO. He also said they were thankful for every day they have together and that the feelings are very real. He also talked about how Ben told him not to pick anyone if he wasn't feeling it but thankfully he was, so he did. Yes, he did talk about the challenges, but a lot of that seemed past tense to me. And I think addressing those types of things allows him to talk about things in a more general sense, which he is more comfortable with. I get that the way he discusses things is a red flag for some, and I can't say it doesn't give me some pause in that it's so different than what we are used to, but IMO the things he says are100% real for all of the couples even those that act like everything is great. And there is something I appreciate about the honesty. All JMO.

Completely agree. That podcast coupled with their trip to Wisconsin actually made me feel much more positive about their relationship as well. I have no doubt that Nick really loves her and wants to protect the relationship.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Billysmom that's cute then. Where exactly are those comments? Twitter IG?

Ig two days ago.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQuX0JBuUy/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:03 am

I just think that ironically, for all the negative comments regarding the podcast, the reaction to some vague tweets by Vanessa sort of prove his point regarding how people jump to conclusions.

Yeah he may have sounded a little paranoid talking about them not talking on planes because of what and how people will interpret things but again, seeing the reaction to some vague tweets, I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption.

As somebody said, Nick and Vanessa may break up like many franchise couples before and many after and everyone will move on. It is what it is but the fact is, depending on what side of the coin you are, as in if you're not a fan and/or are rooting for a break up, you will see signs everywhere.

Yes, they haven't been the most over the top effusive couple but we've seen that even those couples haven't lasted so what does it matter really? Time will tell the tale. It always does.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781