SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 am

Jane781 wrote:I wouldn't say doing two podcasts of people he knows and is at least somewhat friendly with qualifies as keeps on agreeing to podcasts and interviews. The one we only have picitures of was a panel and prob was a lot more general questions about reality tv.

Also, regarding his businesses, he mentioned it in both podcasts, but I wouldn't say he dwelled on it or that that was the reason he did them. I mean he hasn't even hardly promoted the products on his own socials since the launch other than tagging it in some insta photos. I would hardly call that desperate sales attempts. I don't think we know enough about the business to judge whether it's successful or not. We have no idea who put what into it, or what they need to make to consider it a success.

I have a hard time trying to reconcile people's claims that Nick's desperate to be famous and remain in the spotlight with how far he's stepped back from it. I think he wants to keep doors open and will pursue things that he is interested in if they come along, but he will also willingly pass up things. He may enjoy the spotlight, but IMO his actions clearly show that that fame/attention alone are not his priority.

I agree that Nick is a different bird. You either like it or you don't.
You know I would question how little advertising he does and wonder how successful his business venture could be with so little advertising. But Nick has a lot of connections through modeling, his business partners, etc.  I often see Michael Jordan in pics with at least one of his partners. When he says it's on back order, it's not falling apart just yet. I'll have to leave the business model up to Nick and hope it continues to do well.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82