SELECT CONTENT

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 Empty Re: MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:43 am

Love this! One of my favourite movies!

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 Empty Re: MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:56 am

My favorite (former) Dodgers player signed with the Texas Rangers. I'm super bummed. :tissuebox Guess I'm moving to Dallas w/ SeanCat laugh out loud jk

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 8367-910 5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 I_got_13 5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 E5kqdm15 5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:29 pm

@Linds911 5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 3806527698

BTW what's with the lock out. I didn't catch up on what they are trying to bargain but the amount of money they get paid in contracts, I wouldn't be complaining about anything!

ETA: All I can say is greedy.

https://www.mlb.com/news/featured/a-letter-to-baseball-fans

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:11 am

The lockout is finally done and baseball season will start on April 7th!

Also I was bummed about Seager leaving the Dodgers but now that Freddie Freeman just signed with them it just got better!! cheerleader If only he wasn't #5 though laugh out loud

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/33523386/freddie-freeman-reaches-agreement-los-angeles-dodgers-six-year-162-million-deal-sources-say

5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 8367-910 5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 I_got_13 5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 E5kqdm15 5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:18 pm

It didn't look good for MLB but I was very happy they settled! That's terrific for the Dodgers and Freddie Freeman!

His parents are from a couple of hours from me. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:18 am

I have been super sad about this news since they announced it during the game tonight. Reading tweets from all the players, teams, reporters e.t.c. is so sweet. RIP Vinn. You are the GOAT in baseball and will be missed. :sprinklehearts  5 - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 5 3552228123

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:58 am

@Linds911 Vince Scully is a true legend - irreplaceable. We were commenting last night how across the age gap in our extended family (mid-90s to young 20s), we all grew up with him. My BIL said listening to the Dodger games on the radio was one of the things he missed most when doing a year abroad as a teenager. That prompted a bunch of the men to confess they took their radios to bed to listen to the games after their bedtime! And my husband used a homemade ham radio to follow the team when they played away games.

BTW, the game on Monday between the Dodgers and the Giants was a beautiful night at the ball park! Sat on the visitors side - must have helped the Dodgers win!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:53 am

@Norcalgal He was truly the best! I thought he only announced baseball games but people were showing him announcing football games as well! Nobody else like him.

Awesome you were at Monday's game and even better when they win!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+5
Kashathediva
alwaystulips
nikikass
Linds911
GuardianAngel