SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 47 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 am

If Spanish influence/culture location, I just hope that it is not a home court advantage for Bryan (since he is Latino) if he makes it past the F3. Maybe they should stay put in the good ol' US of A and wrap this show up laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:13 am

@mercieme He is in the final 3, Dean went home

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:17 am

reason wrote:@mercieme He is in the final 3, Dean went home

Thanks @reason, my post was about Rachel and the guys staying in the US for the remaining dates and not leave for a Spanish location for the finale if Bryan makes it past F3 assuming only the F2 and Rachel will fly out again for the last set of dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:20 am

@mercieme Okay got you, yes that would be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:23 am

And then there were 3.  Great final 3 IMO because I can make a case for each and against each one of them.  Hopefully they all connect well on screen so there are several viable relationships in the mix, even if Rach is truly a goner for just one. My fav for Rachel prob will change once we see them together but for now ...

My heart (based on pure preseason projecting) wants Peter - Eric - Bryan (1-2-3).

My head thinks Bryan - Eric - Peter (1-2-3).

Really, I just want May to get here soon. This has been a really fun pre-season thanks to all the great sleuthing work by all and interesting dynamics to discuss.  Historic - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 47 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:26 am

good point! with the level of confidence Bryan seems to have it would def be home court advantage if they end up in a country with mostly spanish-speaking ppl. but who knows maybe she's already a gonner and she's already so invested in him that it'd be impossible for her to be clear headed about her emotions towards him.
He appears to be the most dynamic of the F3 and ticks a lot of her boxes and more. I can see her picking him if she feels she can trust him. IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:30 am

@relaxing....I wonder how much influence Rachel's family will have on her (if any). I read on another thread here that her sister was active on another forum while Rachel was filming the last Bachie season. I would think that the sister is aware of what is being said about all the remaining F3 but yeah the heart wants what it wants  and I am with you that historical trend (dating position) points to Bryan now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:41 am

Good question which forum is it and does she have any comments that give clues also do we also have any sense for what Rachel's previous boyfriend(s) have been like?

I think it's between Peter and Bryan but over time I'm thinking I don't completely hate Bryan for Rachel - maybe he's extroverted enough to draw her out (I actually think she's more mellow and chill herself naturally). The question imo - is will he have the commitment to her and the ability to make her feel and be safe.

Some of Rachel's interactions (pics/vids) with Peter have given a vibe that he's sooo laid back and mellow that it's not always clear how into her he is... that's why I put him as potentially F3 even though they seem to have great chemistry from those small moments we've seen.

This is how far my thoughts on these two is going right now and anything further will have to be supplemented with actual footage from the show...based on that we might be able to see what the real dynamics are.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:47 am

emusha wrote:Good question which forum is it and does she have any comments that give clues also do we also have any sense for what Rachel's previous boyfriend(s) have been like?

I think it's between Peter and Bryan but over time I'm thinking I don't completely hate Bryan for Rachel - maybe he's extroverted enough to draw her out (I actually think she's more mellow and chill herself naturally). The question imo - is will he have the commitment to her and the ability to make her feel and be safe.

Some of Rachel's interactions (pics/vids) with Peter have given a vibe that he's sooo laid back and mellow that it's not always clear how into her he is... that's why I put him as potentially F3 even though they seem to have great chemistry from those small moments we've seen.

This is how far my thoughts on these two is going right now and anything further will have to be supplemented with actual footage from the show...based on that we might be able to see what the real dynamics are.

If Bryan genuinely falls for her, I could see them being a good match. But the vibe I get from him, genuine isn't a word I'd use to describe him (hoping I'm wrong). He also seems very alpha male which could be a red flag because Rachel's very alpha female IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:50 am

@mercieme yeah something I asked a while back if sister/family is active online, I am assuming they are also there have been quite a few articles about Rachel's season and the guys popping online and in magazines. Will be interesting what their thoughts will be.

@emusha right about Peter I think he is just super chilled, on IG I came across a vid posted by his friend I think they were on holiday and I noticed the same quiet demeanor, really interested in checking out his interactions with Rachel.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:51 am

@emusha, the only personality trait i assume may be common to all F3 is IMO they are fun and goofy to be around. I have no idea how dynamic Bryan is othe than he seems quite confident based on the Ellen show vid. I really didn't see anything from his SD pic or HTD vid that made me think he was really into Rachel but the fact that he got the week 5 SD & how Rachel was into him in the HTD vid was what made me to start thinking he could be F1.

For both Eric and Peter, I could tell in their pics that got out that they are into Rachel. That being said, what I am waiting for is the emotional / intellectual compatibility which I am hoping TPTB would allow us to see. Maybe she has that with Bryan but I have to see it unfold.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 am

Baby girl has a media sh!tstorm looming for her if she takes Eric to F2 and doesn't pick him. Hopefully she will be smart cut him next if she knows he isn't the one. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover