SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:58 pm

That's too cute. Love her positive energy. Keep it up Vanessa! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by SueSt Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:17 pm

coolangel wrote:I posted this pic in Nick and Peta's thread but I think it belongs here as well. Look at Vanessa's comment!   giggling  beatingheart  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 21 1f618

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 21 Img_5713
Source

Thanks for posting coolangel.
I LOVE the sparkle in Nick's eye.
He looks very youthful and happy.
Not sure I ever saw him look so good.
Nice!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 pm

I just can't get over how good Nick looks and how he looks younger than he did years ago! It's crazy how young and good he looks!!  

Whatever you're doing Nick, keep doing it!  hearthumbsup

IG story nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's too cute. Love her positive energy. Keep it up Vanessa! yes

I have great respect for V.  One thing I noticed pre-season is that her humor is witty yet does not include sarcasm.  That impression remains.  I love that - cheeky, playful but always above board.  I think her sense of fun - all aspects - has gentled Nick and brought him more of a content outlook while still fuelling excitement. She really does live by the name of her new venture #nobetteryou and I very much enjoy reading the comments of the positive minded fans that hang out on her IG Smiley   Her Montreal friends are often there as well, and they are very much like her ... proof of the old adage "we are the company we keep". Self acceptance is such a powerful thing.
Love looks great on Nick.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

coolangel wrote:On one of the DWTS blog/forum I visit, a member got the opportunity to see the last episode live in the audience. She wrote a guest blog about it and had some really nice things to say about Nick. She mentions that he is a really nice guy and she was sitting a few seats away from his family. She got to see his interactions with them and said that he really had a good rapport with them. She then mentions that for all the rumors about him and his wife being fake, they seemed to be really loved up. She then went on to talk about his performance.

I really liked reading her post. From her referring to Vanessa as his wife, it is clear to me that she doesn't know much about 'The Bachelor', so it was nice to read the perspective of someone who might be seeing them through a neutral lens. I esp. liked reading the 'really loved up' part describing them.  giggling  Thought I would share it with my fellow Nissa lovers!  heartbeat heartbeat

I am not sure if this post is allowed in the fan forum. Mods, kindly delete it if it's not allowed. TYIA! Smiley

I just read that. Very good breakdown especially since she stated she has dance experience herself. I'm also guessing that because she mentions Strictly Come Dancing several times, I suspect she might be from Britain (some of her phrasing also gives me that feeling). That could explain why she's not familiar with TB. I did like her "rankings" of the dancers at the end as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:03 pm

@havadrpepper Can you share her rankings? I'd be interested in an opinion from someone who is not biased like the judges.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just can't get over how good Nick looks and how he looks younger than he did years ago! It's crazy how young and good he looks!!  

Whatever you're doing Nick, keep doing it!  hearthumbsup

y
IG story nickviall

Wearing the "chill out" T again. giggling Must need the reminder.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:12 pm

I was just thinking about Nick and how young he looks (younger than he did years ago I'd say)...

I know that Nick looking youthful is due to genetics (his parents look fantastic!) and also style/grooming habits (also why his Polished Gent company is perfect considering he is the best representative for it)... 

But I am also thinking that some of the reasons why/how Nick looks so young and good for his age is his attitude, approach, and outlook on life.

Nick is a truly optimistic person who doesn't sweat the small stuff, is open-minded and kindhearted, and most importantly he doesn't hold grudges and is a happy person (even happier now). 

I truly believe that Nick's positive outlook on life is what plays a role in Nick looking so youthful. It's also one of the reasons I am a fan of Nick.  :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 pm

@notarose Nice post! Sometimes we see nice gals change after the show ends. I'm seeing the same Vanessa as I did in her old IG pics. IMO she is certainly making him happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Blair Caldwell‏ @Blaircaldwe11
Cool dude! @viallnicholas28 #DWTS #BTS
wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 21 Image80
https://mobile.twitter.com/Blaircaldwe11/status/854109858617991168

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:22 pm

haha he's so cute with his rosey cheeks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Sprite wrote:@havadrpepper Can you share her rankings? I'd be interested in an opinion from someone who is not biased like the judges.

Rankings:
1. Rashad
2. Nancy
3. Simone
4. David
5. Nick
6. Bonner

BIG SPACE

7. Normani
8. The dancer who should be banned from this show
9. Erika

IMO, these are pretty good rankings. Although I haven't connected with Simone so I would put her lower. I'd put David at 3, Nick at 4, Simone at 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14