SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:29 pm

^Vanessa looks lovely as usual.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm

@StacyNor Thanks for this. This is what she wore on Monday and it looks stunning.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss I'm not sure if you're aware so I'll just clarify.

Then a few hours late Nick & Vanessa are seen on Kimmel, looking so relaxed, happy, smiling, joking, a totally different light hearted interview.

Although it was a few hours later we saw them on Kimmel, that was actually taped BEFORE the ATFR live show.

@blueblues That's so cute!
Ahhh, no I didn't know that. Thanks GA. That makes it even more interesting & out of place. Seems like they had fun doing the People Shoot then Kimmel but then not much fun ( stitched up like a kipper) doing ATFR.
Correct me if I'm wrong but was the format of their ATFR mot a completely different one from the usual. Usualky we see the happy couple together and they show them either the proposal or some montage of clips. Usually there is a chance for them to showcase their best moments in some way. Also kept wondering why no bachelor alum in the audience or any bits where CH asks questions of family members or friends in the audience.

CH actually said to V - 'You were a hard sell.' He was joking but not! She very nicely took it as a joke & showed her self knowledge by saying she liked to speak her mind

Yes @Bkay  I agree that Nick fell early and did not go the sex drama route they may hv wanted.
I know it doesnt matter now. But like you @George1218 it makes me want to abandon watching future seasons.
@chrissy1295 I love yr signature quotes. My two favorite bach proposals!!
All imo

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Good Post I agree

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:05 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss yes it was different. Usually the lead is talking to CH then they bring the F1 out. They grilled Vanessa, by herself, then brought out Nick. Who cares? Smiley

There are plenty of vids interviews and SM and Nick himself to prove how much they care for one another. I wouldn't mind them not having anything else to do with BN after DWTS. Smiley

Vanessa looks lovely in the SM pic upthread. No wonder we couldn't tell what she was wearing. I love the earrings she has on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:34 pm

For those who see a resemblance between Vanessa and Julia Roberts - given JR is once again People's Most Beautiful Woman, that's quite the compliment! I think some have noted the resemblance on V's IG, so should be getting a nice ego boost this week!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Nick and V are sure quiet on SM. They want to live their lives as private as possible. Yay for them. Boo for me. LoL plus I know he's super busy this week learning two dances so it's not like we would get much anyways. As much as I'm enjoying dwts, I'm almost ready for these two to be able to settle into some normalcy.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:16 pm

So Elan is going to the premiere of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 directed by James Gunn. I hope Nick and Vanessa will the there also given how much Gunn has supported him.

@theyearofelan
Tonight! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 World Premiere and I'm so excited I'm going to pee my pants. Can't wait to see it! We are Groot!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:19 pm

^^^^Nick posted a quick insta story stating how excited he was for it to come out! I think it was yesterday maybe? Hopefully they get to go!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:30 pm

So sorry for the double post but it looks like Vanessa is at practice with nick and Peta today. On DancingABC snap chat they have uploaded a few snaps of them practicing and it looks like V is in the corner on the laptop. It's far away so I'm not sure if it's her. I screencapped it but still not sure. I'm sorry. I'd bring it over but I'm driving (or about to) and rather not wreck LOL

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:38 pm

If the person was on a laptop, it was likely an assistant producer who is often at the couples' rehearsals. She's often shown in the background during the packages before the couple dance. But I'll check it out.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:41 pm

GA ^^^ I know what you mean. I am more than happy these days that Nissa are creating their own path. I truly am delighted that they are leaving tb world in their dust.

For my sins I needed to look back at ATFR for the reasons I posted but also to try and explain why the happy ending of Nick & Vanessa was not being widely celebrated in bachelor circles as much as in 'real' circles. On paper the threads all tie up- the lost soldier /3 times loser/ bad boy finds his love. And then she has all the leading lady credentials yet in some ways she has been undermined- imo her confidence has been publicly undermined by tb & tptb. It seems to me like the 'accepted norm' of a leading f1 is usually more malleable and is open to being rejected by the lead. Certainly in past seasons.Vanessa has embodied a new & perhaps challenging (to some) position of someone who truly knows her worth & speaks her mind. Someone who may even reject the lead if need be.
Those very issues are the ones I wish there were more discussions around.
I think that Nick's story and personality is more complex than the norm so would hv welcomed even a token of that discussion during ATFR. It seemed very odd that so little was made of the success of Nick being engaged given his story & zero exploration of his journey to actual love. Msjes me sad that the bachelor 'journey' is valued less on the quest for love than for drama.
But the happiness I see in Nick is worth any tv show angst.
All said & done.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14