SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Zaynab Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:10 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-174003053.html

Last edited by Zaynab on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm

laugh out loud, for a fan of the show, how does Nick not know that moving forward, it becomes two dances every week? They have to fill in the two hours somehow and after this Monday's elimination, they'll be down to only six couples.

That was a nice interview. I liked Vanessa saying that the whole thing is no different than Nick having a 9-5 job, where he'd be gone for hours during the day, anyway.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Nick will be on Hollywood Today Live per their twitter tomorrow . They are asking to send in questions you want them to ask.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:32 pm

#tbt to one of my favorite moments from the season. When Nick placed their joined hands on her heart and said 'just stay in here', my heart just melted.  :inlove  lovetogether

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Just saw this on an Instagram account, I think it was Bachelor Memes, and some were being negative about them. Then Josephine, from the season, commented that she thought this was a very beautiful moment. Naturally, some immediately changed their tune after that and started agreeing with her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Nick and Vanessa out with Marquel and I think his girlfriend before he shaved his beard.

b_juicySquad goals
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHQeOfBqzv/

Last edited by Zaynab on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:45 pm

lleyki wrote:Just saw this on an Instagram account, I think it was Bachelor Memes, and some were being negative about them. Then Josephine, from the season, commented that she thought this was a very beautiful moment. Naturally, some immediately changed their tune after that and started agreeing with her.
Yes, I liked it as well. At first I thought Josephine was weird, but now I have grown to like her quirkiness, intelligence and maturity. Like Jojo said in an interview when she was advertising for Orbit, the negativity will get worse before it gets better, so hopefully with the new season and Paradise the bachelor Instagram pages will have other topics besides nick and Vanessa, but I think Nick having gone through his bachelor journey has experiencing more negatives than positives is able to help Vanessa if she ever does struggle. However it seems they are focusing on each other.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:09 pm

^^^^@coolangel   that moment kills me too. So painful to see her crying like that ; but also if we are believe his blog-  he had a powerful realisation during this evening. Although it was clear to me/ many fans that he knew he was choosing her before this day perhaps he still had some doubts.  He described the day in his blog as the most significant date of his life:
"My final date with Vanessa turned out to be the most significant date of my life. Sometimes no matter how strong your imagination is and how many days you spend picturing a life with a woman, she turns out to be so amazing that only being there with her in the moment, holding her in your arms, can you find the truth in your heart."
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/

When I first saw this moment it reminded me of how upset Catherine was during the final night before Sean proposed. It reminded me of that - she described it as physical pain.
The thought of losing the one you love.

Cut to now & I continue to be so impressed by how well Nissa are handling things. I feel like they confound the critics and the usual traps at every turn. Nothing about them is vanilla or predictable.  Imo they are both strong principled characters who are serious about what they want from life & each other. Nick is not yr typical bachelor, nor a stereotypical leading man- he was looking for a rare type of woman. He had a very unusual path to becoming tb. Vanessa confounds stereotypes by her multi faceted personality, she is a natural beauty who likes to work out yet does not pose or seem image obsessed in any way. She is more concerned with her cause & vocation as a teacher & now founder of a charity. She also shows her silly side often & happily pokes fun at herself & does not try to be 'desirable' to the watching world all the time.
They set public expectations low by giving a true account of the pitfalls of starting an engagement on tb, they did not follow the usual sugar coated route.  They also confounded expectations by treating dwts as a shared experience & opportunity for them to spend time living together, as a bonding experience.
They continue to distance themselves from the usual bachelor world cliques and gossip. They seem to be creating their own 'team brand' which showcases their unique skills & sets them apart from previous bachelor couples.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-174003053.html

-  IMO  -        Good for them to avoid more interviews about anything that deals with TB...Nick's answer is so brief and precise...I love his response...   Lol!!

Last edited by Skates on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 pm

What exactly does he say? "There's a lot of ??? over there"

@Zaynab Thanks, nice pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What exactly does he say? "There's a lot of ??? over there"

@Zaynab Thanks, nice pic!

I think he said "It's a locked vault over there"
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 pm

lleyki wrote:
That was a nice interview. I liked Vanessa saying that the whole thing is no different than Nick having a 9-5 job, where he'd be gone for hours during the day, anyway.
hearthumbsup Such a great response by Vanessa. I never got what the big deal about DWTS is anyway and always saw it no different than a 9-5 type job so I am thrilled to see that's how Vanessa sees it too. I actually think they spend a lot of time together considering they live together, even some rehearsals, events together, V in the audience on Monday nights. Heck, that's more time spent together than many couples in relationships and certainly more time than I spent in the beginning of my relationship and even when I was engaged to my SO and we always had the approach of "Quality time over quantity" and making the time spent together matter.

I am continually impressed by just how level headed and mature Nick and Vanessa are. They really are a grown up couple to me and just so grounded in what matters. Like Vanessa said in the interview above for ET "we make time for each other and at the end of the day that's what counts." :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14