SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Stacia620 Sun May 14, 2017 3:47 pm

They are a great looking couple...beautiful!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by blueblues Sun May 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Julie81 wrote:^^^**edited**. A realtor tagged them last week and also tagged the apartment complex, which makes me think they chose those apartments. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
The realtor seems to have told TMZ a little bit more than that.

We've learned the 'Bachelor' couple's been looking in the trendy ********** neighborhood in downtown L.A. -- just a few blocks from **********. So far, we know they took a liking to a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in a 38-story luxury skyscraper. We're told they spent 45 minutes touring it.

They didn't sign on the dotted line because they want to check out a few more spots. Nick's current lease, courtesy of 'DWTS' -- is about to expire, so they've gotta move quickly.
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/12/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-moving-together-dtla/

IMO they have probaly closed a deal by now.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Nick and V will be in Montreal in a few days. I can't wait to see Nick with all of Vanessa's family beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Nick's sister Jessica had a baby today. Congratulations to the Vialls!  Smiley

PS: Nick, you are up next! giggling cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Awww! Congrats to Nick's sister Jessica! :Congrats

Also, Happy Mother's day to all the mothers. Hope you all had a wonderful day! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Sorry for double post, I just saw this other tweet by Nick for Mother's Day. Such a beautiful post by Nick. He really does have a wonderful mom! (Nick also posted a happy Mother's Day message on his IG story) heartbeat

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun May 14, 2017 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Reminder, please do not post personal information such as apartment complex, addresses etc. TYIA

Understand. I figured it was public knowledge since it was a tagged photo and I thought this photo was brought over here last week. My bad.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 9:08 pm

@Julie81 no problem. I edited that post that was brought over. I understand it's public but when it comes to addresses, we prefer they not be posted on the forum. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Julie81 no problem. I edited that post that was brought over. I understand it's public but when it comes to addresses, we prefer they not be posted on the forum. TY

Understand! I thought about it before posting. I should have known better! Oh well! That's why we have you, I guess! Fixing our messes! Lol thanks for that!

Anyways, per Vanessa's snap she will be in Montreal in a few days, wonder if Nick will be going straight away with her or waiting until the finale is over?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 11:01 pm

So adorable!.... just now I watched V's IG story of Nick chopping up the onions and his eyes are tearing up from the onions! I always thought he had sensitive eyes and this just confirmed it for me. I have super sensitive eyes too and can't even be near onions being chopped because my eyes will just water and burn. So Nick with his eyes watering and burning still chopping the onions and cooking with Vanessa. Just too adorable. I love how domesticated Nick is and like V has said so many times before that Nick is so thoughtful and just such a sweetheart IMO seeing Nick chopping the onions and making dinner with V. Who would have known that one of my favorite things about Nick all these years later would be to see him cooking with and for Vanessa his love. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 11:04 pm

@AllAboutLove Tell him to put in the microwave for 1 minute and it will kill the juice to make his eyes water, wrap it in paper towel or run it under water.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 11:18 pm

@reason great idea! I will have to try that method out   yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14