SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 6:57 am

Thanks! I didn't know that. I think her charity will do well. Once word gets out, I think a lot of people are going to contribute. Other schools may have fundraisers, employees, corporations as part of staff participation in charities, you name it. IMO the potential for success is there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by happydays Thu May 25, 2017 7:17 am

It would be great if our bachelor forum community can all support Vanessa's hard work teachers and students in Canada by purchasing the song. It has a great message and is so catchy as well.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 25, 2017 7:42 am

Thank you for all the updates! I'm loving caching up on all things Nick and V and can't wait to see them together this week in Montreal (and again in July too) beatingheart hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu May 25, 2017 8:28 am

Wow, what a great and touching music video. I love the "better you" song and the students and their speeches!
Vanessa has put so much time and effort in her foundation and I admire her for that! I don't understand how some people still can say that she is a fame**** and has leave her students. She is working hard and doing so much for them and uses her fame for good and raises awareness for people with special needs.
Vanessa is really a great person with a heart of gold! Nick must be so proud of her!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 25, 2017 8:58 am

These two are the hottest, sexiest, most stylish bach couple ever IMO  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f525  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f525  

Also, I love love LOVE Nick's caption for Vanessa as his woman crush - which reminds me of when Nick said Vanessa is his celebrity crush on JKL beatingheart

@nickviall My WCW ...Can't take my eyes off you  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f60d   #love #wcw

https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 25, 2017 10:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:These two are the hottest, sexiest, most stylish bach couple ever IMO  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f525  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f525  

Also, I love love LOVE Nick's caption for Vanessa as his woman crush - which reminds me of when Nick said Vanessa is his celebrity crush on JKL beatingheart

@nickviall My WCW ...Can't take my eyes off you  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f60d   #love #wcw

Fun fact: "Can't take my eyes off you" originally recorded by an Italian who changed his name to Frankie Valli.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frankie+valli/cant+take+my+eyes+off+you_20173911.html

Modern versions of the song have a slight change in lyric - "can't take my eyes off of you".  Because of his wording, IMO he is referencing the song which has beautiful lyrics.  Swoon worthy romantic sign heart

2 more sleeps after which V won't be needing her flannel snowflake pjs as it seems N will be coming in hot :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 10:21 am

I scrolled around the site, and forgot to watch the vid. That was truly heartwarming! What a powerful message!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu May 25, 2017 11:25 am

Beautiful video!! Bravo, Vanessa!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 11:56 am

It is so good to see them so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:These two are the hottest, sexiest, most stylish bach couple ever IMO  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f525  wcw - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 71 1f525  

Funny you say that @AllAboutLove. That pic is from the JKL taping IMO. She was wearing the same dress. giggling giggling

And I totally agree with Nick. Vanessa is my #wcw too. laugh out loud

Friday can't get here soon enough! Time for Nissa reunion. :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu May 25, 2017 12:53 pm

reason wrote:It is so good to see them so happy.

I love it too! It's funny to think they took that picture the same night as many were pointing to ATFR and declaring doom! laugh out loud I can't get over what a gorgeous couple they are. Sounds like Nick is taking care of moving/buying another car and other life maintenance and then high tailing it across the border. It appears per their SM that the phrase "abscence makes the heart grow fonder" definitely applies which is a good thing.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Breakfast Television @BTMontreal
TOMORROW: @VanessaGrimaldi won the heart of #Bachelor @viallnicholas28 - she's back from L.A. and telling us all about her new life!
https://mobile.twitter.com/BTMontreal/status/867515680463212544

Legal Logik @LegalLogik
Tune in to @BTMontreal tomorrow morning for a chat with @VanessaGrimaldi and @jbenizri on the No Better You foundation. #specialneeds #mtl
https://mobile.twitter.com/LegalLogik/status/867587206881439744

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14