SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by mindless Thu May 25, 2017 6:36 pm

sdmom wrote:^ It's from the btmontreal interview. I rember reading that he's on a board for a charity helping homeless when he was in Wisconsin. Maybe @notarose will remember?

I remember that as well. I think it was through his church or something.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by crunchycheeto Thu May 25, 2017 6:40 pm

@cookielover12 Vanessa was asked about one thing that surprised her about Nick. She mentioned that while she was in LA and while Nick was busy practicing for DWTS, she phoned him to let him know she was going to help out a friend who runs a soup kitchen. Then Nick tells her that he used to run a soup kitchen back in Milwaukee.

Now that the shared experience volunteering is public knowledge, what I'm saying is going to sound like the contrary. But I'm a little impressed that these two never (afaik) spoke or posted on social media about them.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu May 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Source: PEOPLE can exclusively reveal that Viall, 36, has teamed up with Calm, a mindfulness and meditation app, to partake in their Sleep Stories series, a.k.a. bedtime stories to help adults head off to the land of nod.

So what fable did Viall opt to record? Fittingly, Sleeping Beauty, and as of Friday, anyone with a premium subscription to Calm will be able to doze off to the sound of Viall recounting the classic fairy tale. In the meantime, we’ve got an exclusive five-minute teaser, which you can (and definitely should) listen to in the video above, if only to witness Viall’s most soothing — and somewhat eerily calm — drawl for yourself.

“Good evening,” he starts. “I’m Nick Viall, and some of you may know me from The Bachelor. I’m really excited to read you a Sleep Story tonight that will help you unwind, relax and drift off into dreamland.” “This story is a classic tale of love between a prince and a princess,” he continues. “It’s called Sleeping Beauty. Make sure you’re feeling comfortable, cozy down under the covers and take a few deep breaths. If you’re ready, I shall begin.”

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm

mindless wrote:
sdmom wrote:^ It's from the btmontreal interview. I rember reading that he's on a board for a charity helping homeless when he was in Wisconsin. Maybe @notarose will remember?

I remember that as well. I think it was through his church or something.

hi  @sdmom and @GuardianAngel.  Thanks for the "welcome back".
Still jet lagged however I do recall that Nick's first job post-college was around 2-3 years working for a WI privately run nonprofit that wasn't a soup kitchen per se.  It was a food orientated program for families at or below the poverty line that included community gardening and a type of food bank plus wellness programs.  I don't remember all the details or name but do know the organization is now defunct.  Nick was also a volunteer for some time for a children/youth camp - children of deceased war vets. IMO Nick & Vanessa have a common philanthropic view which is one of many of their shared values Smiley

The Canadian interviews were wonderful.  Thanks for posting. The hosts always manage to bring a positive tone plus great balance asking a bit about the past but mostly focussed on the present and future.  Vanessa certainly shines as the voice for No Better You.  Love her passion and am looking forward to media coverage leading up to and including the July fundraiser.  I also adore the way she talks about Nick.  She has a unique way of lifting him up, of sharing little things that matter to her and bring the best of him into the public domain.  
JMO they are precious as a couple  PINKHEART  beatingheart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Wow, that's certainly is a different little project!! Here is their site. I could use this!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calm-meditation-to-relax-focus-sleep-better/id571800810?mt=8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm

TBH, Nick is not someone I would think of to narrate an audiobook. "Hi, I'm Nick and I'm the Bashler... Bachlur... Bachler." giggling But I was actually pleasantly surprised by how soothing (and well-enunciated) that sounded. *off to bed*
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 25, 2017 8:32 pm

montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 73 Image81
natasha_gargiuloWelcome Home @vanessagrimaldi30 Had so much fun getting to know this @thebachelor_abc Beauty today #vanessagrimaldi #thebachelor #mtlmoments #montreal #italiangirls #nobetteryou @etcanada
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUh77fcBsis/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Embedding the 'No Better You' video. So proud of Vanessa!  :inlove

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 pm

happydays wrote:Just bought the song and I love it!

I purchased the song too! What a great way to raise money and it's not that much tbh.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu May 25, 2017 9:49 pm

What a wonderful video! I cried from beginning to end. Happy tears though! What beautiful souls these people are and I love that Vanessa is bringing light and awareness to that!

That Calm thing is a little weird but I could get used to nick reading me stories till I fell asleep.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 26, 2017 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, that's certainly is a different little project!! Here is their site. I could use this!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calm-meditation-to-relax-focus-sleep-better/id571800810?mt=8
I think it is sooooo cooool!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri May 26, 2017 3:27 am

Nice to see you back notarose! I always like reading your posts!
I like Nicks calm and soft voice in "Sleeping Beauty".
I'm happy Vanessa and Nick are soon reunited and can enjoy their time in Montreal. Montreal is a wonderful city and I'm sure Nick will love it!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14