SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Previous threads here

Continue 3 here.

BlackHalo wrote:She could have been saying "get the f out" to the villian. I just don't see rachel putting up with anyone's bs which is why i became more and more curious when Bryan continued to advance.

Carine wrote:Just came across this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTCvpYxDLK9/

She says in the comments she was on two of the group dates.

umngirl wrote:I'm guessing she went to the basketball date in LA and probably the wrestling date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:52 am

**edited**

I asked her about the wrestling group date and this is what she said
* also I meant jack not Bryan, I forgot which one was on the date

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 Img_2015

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:31 am

I hope that @ReneeM is ok with me bringing this over from the last thread but....

by ReneeM Yesterday at 11:41 am
I think our filming schedules' off. Millsy said she doesn't have her F4 yet, and that she's about halfway through. That makes me think the RC is today, It's almost 9pm in Switzerland, so possible it's currently going on. The podcast was recorded at noon.

IMO, the film schedule is correct as it is now:

Episode 7 – 6 - 4

4/14: 1-on-1 Date:
4/15: 1-on-1 Date:
4/16: Group Date:
4/17: 1-on-1 Date:
4/18: 7th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED:
When this post of renee was originally made, it was early on in the day on apr 18. I haven't been in touch with what happened after that post, but think the rc is still on the 18th....if not, then today the 19th.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:54 am

@cmarci93 any info on Rachel's interaction with the guys? I'm wondering if there was a stand out?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am

Unless there was more to that conversation that was not posted, these are the facts I can take from what the woman said:
1)I don't even remember
2)Kenneth I think did really well, but I don't think he won.
3)It was like a white guy who won I think.
So--lot's of inference vs fact.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:52 am

@Kashathediva lool I think her attention was mostly on Corinne.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:44 am

I am not trying to discount her, only trying to place perspective. The woman is not sure. She thinks is not the same as knowing.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:46 am

Also I think she meant Kenny bc Kenneth was eliminated night one and Kenny was on that date

But yea she was mostly focused on Corine and the Girls

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:26 pm

RS posted his article about Rachel season. Nothing that we already knew. He apparently knows who are in her TOP 3. He needs confirmation for the 4th... He won't tell though.

I'm sure that we'll have those info soon thanks to you all amazing sleuthers Smiley

#TeamPeter bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 1f495
#TeamRachel bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 pm

IMO if he doesn't tell, he doesn't know.  There is no reason not to tell. They are in the process of the HTD's. This is about to be history. So what is he waiting for? IMO he is waiting for someone else(US) to confirm before he says anything.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:36 pm

@TLTF if he knows he would have said, because the RC happen last night, Unless TPTB tells him he wont know so soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:39 pm

@Kashathediva @reason Haha ! I'm sure that you are both right. I had the same feeling reading his article.

#TeamPeter bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 1f495
#TeamRachel bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle