SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Mills is saying what "he thinks". He does not "know". JMO
Unless Mills has sat down and had an in-depth talk with Rachel on her motives and feelings, one does not know what she told Mills regarding this.
Rachel would have to re-take the bar exam in order to practice law in Florida, so that could be why Mills is saying she would not move and this is what I personally suspect he is alluding. IDK

IMO he always alludes more to her family ties than law. He always mentions how close she is to her family and her sister that's pregnant right now. I think the guy she chooses will end up moving but that's JMO. IA with your point though, I think he's speaking more on his thoughts not something that Rachel's told him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 pm

From the body language, she seems to be attracted to him. My intuition isn't sure about his character, and frankly I hope what I see of him on TV changes my own first impression of him.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am convinced now of my speculation on Bryan/Ellen/First kiss/swept off her feet.

Will he be the one that take it all though? things getting interesting!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:From the body language, she seems to be attracted to him. My intuition isn't sure about his character, and frankly I hope what I see of him on TV changes my own first impression of him.

Same ! I don't have a good feeling but she sure is into him so maybe he's not that bad. Even if he's not my favorite, I really hope that what I'll see on tv will make me change my mind. He surely won some points with this video.

#TeamPeter makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:35 pm

reason wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I am convinced now of my speculation on Bryan/Ellen/First kiss/swept off her feet.

Will he be the one that take it all though? things getting interesting!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the other dates. So today was Miami, tomorrow travel and then we have to figure it out, right?

#TeamPeter makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:36 pm

I did like him at first till that one comment he made on Ellen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 pm

I was looking a jojo season when they filmed Their dates and it looked like they had two days in between HTDs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 pm

@cmarci93 He can't keep his damn mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Two days ? it's way toooo long :P

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Maybe it's different for rachel according to the schedule made

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:41 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I was looking a jojo season when they filmed Their dates and it looked like they had two days in between HTDs

What do they do in between?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:42 pm

reason wrote:@cmarci93 He can't keep his damn mouth shut.

@reason, he could also have been marking his territory early on as someone else already speculated. Maybe this is the season we will have the F1 chase the Bette really hard from the get go. I haven's seen that since Des's season, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle