SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:42 pm

TLTF wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks for brining the pics over y'all. I really can't say anything about their chemistry from the pics though from the guys that I think that are remaining, Peter still has the best resume for the next Bachie IMO.

Bryan could be the Bachelor.

We will see, was just stating my opinion based on the back stories that have been posted on the forum Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by maniluh Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:42 pm

I remember when pics of Kaitlyn and Shawn were posted on Twitter during their first one on one I thought they were kind shy with each other too but baaaam! Their chemistry was off the charts when I watched them on TV so who knows with Peter and Rachel.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 pm

The vid @ReneeM posted, that crowd did not expect so many people..

@Aunties_Love was wondering about Jack and if he is still around.

@mercieme There has been speculation about Peter and Jack but I have been wondering about Bryan as Bachelor...? @TLTF lool you beat me too it right ignoring the Ellen comment he does have a solid resume as well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:45 pm

@Carine, I actually thought Jack would be next Bachie until it was speculated he could be out. I have not read any back story on Bryan yet other than being the oldest of the contestants.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 pm

maniluh wrote:I remember when pics of Kaitlyn and Shawn were posted on Twitter during their first one on one I thought they were kind shy with each other too but baaaam! Their chemistry was off the charts when I watched them on TV so who knows with Peter and Rachel.

Plus there are way too much people at this market so they can't bey that touchy kissy feely like she was with bryan. For proof there wasn,t that much pictures on social media for her date with Bryan. So yes, we'll see on tv Smiley

#TeamPeter 3 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel 3 - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Carine wrote:The vid @ReneeM posted, that crowd did not expect so many people..

There's also a huge march for climate change in that area today.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:50 pm

@Carine Jack has minimal IG changes. Since the beginning of filming there is 1 post changed, 1 follower changed. IMO, that really isn't enough of a change to say he's out.

That and to be honest, I requested a follow and he's not even denied it nor accepted it so IMO, he really could still be there.

With Eric's, there was a big changed just after SC date and to be honest, there have been minor changes all along since then. SC is the last time we have confirmation through a pic that Eric and even Jack for that matter are still there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Great job everyone!
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:55 pm

@mercieme I am wondering if its possible Jack is still around.. Unless he is just not posting on SM..

@ReneeM thanks for the info.

@Aunties_Love right I have been following the updates and also noticed the same thing, I guess we will find out soon who is still around.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm thinking, why wouldn't they go Miami to Detroit then to Maddison ? It seems out of the way Miami Maddison to Detroit?

ETA: totally not feeling it with Peter in any of those pics.

Yep, total distance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Per the instagram account bachelornationspoilers an instagram account commented (sjay1863)that Rachel and Peter are in Wisconsin filming hometowns on their recent post

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Another pic, her comment lool..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTMxWkNhlbQ/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle