SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:51 am

pvpr wrote:That was fast. Thanks for the help, Dean! laugh out loud

They gave him back his phone laugh out loud. He is free to do what he wants.

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:17 am

Awww I'm a little disappointed - I was really makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 79 1f525 drawn to their concert date pics/vids sad

I'm excited to see who will be F1 though Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:26 am

I think Dean was the fun F4, they probably had a fun time together but didn't really think he was F1, always thought that he was heading to BIP.. From his IG just young comes to mind.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:56 am

^i agree , I saw Dean like a Raven from the bachelor , just a fun person to be around but not the winner.

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:45 am

Well can't say I'm surprised A lot of people had him out at F4.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:06 am

Paradise + Dean= Match.

Such a fun and adventurous guy.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:47 am

@reason Now that's a delightful morning pictorial to with my morning coffee. Yum yum! cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:51 am

Dean was the most likely f4 choice imo. IMO: Eric, you're up next, my friend. I think Baddy (redux) Bryan is in f2 regardless if it's Eric or Peter going next.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:57 am

@reason Whenever I think of bunny in a pot, I think of the movie Fatal Attraction with Glenn Close. Good times. Good times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:06 am

@Kashathediva I love that movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:09 am

So who is the bunny being boiled?  Rachel?  One of the guys? no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle