SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jessietrey Mon May 01, 2017 11:16 pm

I'm very proud of Nick. He honestly made it farther than I thought he would. DWTS has been great but now Nick and Vanessa are free to start another chapter of their life. Can't wait to see what is next for them.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

A great experience for both of them. Some cash in his pocket and was so humble and gracious throughout.

I'm happy he had a fantastic run! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm now a peta fan, when I was not a few years ago. She was a really good friend to Nissa, very respectful...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Also I think I noticed Nick blowing a kiss toward Vanessa after he was announced as eliminated. I'll have to watch it back. awwww
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm

I want to see Nick and Vanessa dance at Maks and Peta's wedding on July 8th. heartbeat heartbeat

Btw It was awesome to see how Nick and Peta were surrounded by everyone and Tom kept calling for them. It is clear IMO that Nick was loved on the sets of DWTS. I am so happy that he make some good friends along the way and had an awesome journey! group hug

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Yay! To me, it just got interesting for these two. Can't wait to see where they go from here!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Yeah honestly, I'm fine with this. Yes, Nick is by far a better dancer than Bonner and David but this show has always been a popularity contest, since the first season. Admittedly I'm surprised that that many people seem to be into Bonner but then people are easily swayed by a fauxmance, so...

I knew David wasn't going anywhere because this is the first time the show has had a baseball player on and it's a guy from the team who have the great history story. Yeah David probably has one of the biggest voting base of all the contestants this season. He wasn't leaving.

Personally, I'm glad Nick didn't stay to where people started resenting him for better dancers going home. I look forward to Bonner getting that moving forward. If he doesn't go home next week and say Normani or even David goes before him, oh the hate is going to be strong.

Nick did well. He wasn't a dancer and he got really unlucky with a pretty stacked season between the ringers and the athletes and yet he still made it to mid-season. Yes, I agree that the judges low balled him quite a bit, especially at the start of the season where I think is a really important point to build a fanbase during the show.

Many people have come on not having the biggest fanbase but they get more based on the positive feedback and scores because that plays into the viewers' mind. But Nick kept getting underscored and Bonner and David overscored so some probably did start believing they were better than him. Power of suggestion.

I feel bad for Artem. He's had some really bad breaks with awful celebrities who didn't go far and I could tell he was really excited being with Nancy. But oh well. And yeah, Vanessa looked pretty bummed. Although even while looking bummed, I couldn't help noting the obvious - she is really gorgeous.

I'm now a peta fan, when I was not a few years ago. She was a really good friend to Nissa, very respectful...

IMO, there was never anything wrong with Peta and she was never disrespectful to anyone. People's insecurities were not her fault.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon May 01, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Nick did fantastic and I am so proud of him and he should be very proud of himself! I so enjoyed his journey and getting to follow along and am so thankful he and Vanessa took this opportunity. I can't wait to see what is in store for him. Nick will always be a winner to me! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 01, 2017 11:49 pm

I thought Nick looked great tonight moving across the dance floor doing the Argentine Tango. He has a great dancer's body imo. If Nick and Vanessa really enjoyed this experience, they should think about signing up for ballroom dance classes as a couple just for fun. I know of couples that have done that and they love it.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 11:57 pm

Vanessa really upset. She was shown in the audience when Nick was eliminated and I could see she was really emotional   sad

https://www.instagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 02, 2017 12:01 am

Nick was all class this season!! He should be so proud. Nick and Peta did awesome!

What an amazing experience!! Sad to see it end. @petamurgatroyd thanks for being such an amazing partner! by @nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue May 02, 2017 12:01 am

Nick really looks like Ryan Reynolds in that picture.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom