SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:16 am

I love the Argentine tango! Now if he can only get a chance to do the Paso.

I hope they get some decent music for this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by gurlbrit Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:21 am

Been out of town so only watched Monday night's show yesterday afternoon.  I thought Nick did as well as, or better than David or Bonner but again they (Nick & Peta) got marked down again.  It's pretty obvious who are the judges favorites in this season and it's a shame that the ladies are all experienced show people and our guys are all beginners. Really looking forward to the Argentine Tango next week.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dwts - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Okay guys.. Maybe time to mentally prepare ourselves for any outcome... There is a double elimination happening next week.  :nervous

Each couple will attempt to capture the spirit of a specific movie genre – western, romance, silent films, action, horror, sci-fi and foreign. The couple with the highest judges’ scores will receive immunity and be safe from the evening’s elimination, and they will not have to compete in a Dance-Off, which the remaining six couples will have to dance in for additional judges’ points in an attempt to help lift their scores. At the end of the night, based on the evening’s judges’ scores and votes from last Monday, two couples will say their goodbyes to the ballroom in a double elimination.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/episodes/2407/

ETA: Nick and Peta are dancing an ACTION themed Argentine Tango to “Dangerous” by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin.  cheerleader
Source

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Okay if it's a double elimination, Nick's definitely gone next week imo. He had a great run! Honestly, I really just wanted him to make it at least until most memorable year week. Each week after has just been icing on the cake. Hope he goes out with a bang and delivers a killer argentine tango on Monday yes
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Aww I'm not ready to say goodbye! What are the chances he outlasts Bonner and Nancy? I guess it's easy to guess that Bonner and Nick are gone but I'm hoping for Bonner and Nancy. Lol
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm confused. Does that mean that our votes for last week don't count for anything? Everything is decided next Monday with just the judges scores?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Rolly wrote:I'm confused. Does that mean that our votes for last week don't count for anything? Everything is decided next Monday with just the judges scores?
I don't think so. This is from the ABC web site
Each couple will attempt to capture the spirit of a specific movie genre – western, romance, silent films, action, horror, sci-fi and foreign. The couple with the highest judges’ scores will receive immunity and be safe from the evening’s elimination, and they will not have to compete in a Dance-Off, which the remaining six couples will have to dance in for additional judges’ points in an attempt to help lift their scores. At the end of the night, based on the evening’s judges’ scores and votes from last Monday, two couples will say their goodbyes to the ballroom in a double elimination.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Rolly wrote:I'm confused. Does that mean that our votes for last week don't count for anything? Everything is decided next Monday with just the judges scores?

No. Our votes from last week will count but they will be added to the scores from last week + next week and then based on that cumulative total, the bottom two couples will be eliminated.

Honestly, I always saw this as a manipulation tactic from TPTB to eliminate the ones they don't want by giving more power to the judges for a week IMO. Based on how the judges have been underscoring Nick, I don't think he will survive this double elimination. I just want him to have lots of fun, a great AT to a kickass song and as @chrissy1295 said, go out with a bang! yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:52 pm

And how are the pairings decided?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Rolly wrote:And how are the pairings decided?

There have been different ways over the years. The most common one is : For each dance-off, the couple with the highest remaining score picked the opponent against whom they wanted to dance; the chosen opponent was allowed to pick the dance style. The winner of each dance-off earned 2 points. The couple who won immunity (top of the leader board) would receive 3 points.

The face-off dance styles next week: ChaCha, Rumba and Jive
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:26 pm

I am getting excited about Nick dancing an Argentine Tango to this song. Atleast TPTB gave him a good song. It used to be one of my favs back in the day. Peta choreographs a killer AT IMO. This one should be good. cheerleader cheerleader

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Oh that's interesting, Chris had the same song when he did the Argentine tango
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom