SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 am

I really don't feel like finding it right now but I will. I watched a vid, and she specifically said that's all she wants is a nice smile. The interviewer laughed and said that was easy. Maybe it was a one off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 1:10 am

Could just be that specific interview they didn't go into too much detail, but in practically every interview she has been consistent and said the same thing about what kind of guy she was looking for.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 1:35 am

Carine wrote:Could just be that specific interview they didn't go into too much detail, but in practically every interview she has been consistent and said the same thing about what kind of guy she was looking for.

Just to back up her consistency regarding not wanting a cocky guy, the Ellen interview was the first one she did after her reveval on Jimmy Kimmel. Rachel played truth or spin with the Ellen show producers where she mentioned (starting at the 2:10 mark) that she wants a secure guy and that the number one thing she hates is a cocky guy.

http://ellentube.com/videos/0-msgg38nv/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 1:42 am

@mercieme Thanks never saw that one, it was fun to watch. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon May 22, 2017 10:06 am

@Bee That's they way I took her saying she doesn't have a "type" as well. IMO she meant she's open to all races & cultures. Listing personalty, qualities IMO means something totally different. She's open to dating black, white, Latinos, Asian men (with a nice smile) but not arrogant, cocky black, white, etc., men. Again, IMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 10:37 am

@Topazgold I just find it hilarious as to me she was so consistent that I got bored of people asking her that question because I already knew pretty much word for word what she was going to say.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon May 22, 2017 10:40 am

@Bee laugh out loud. Agreed! Is it 9pm yet???

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 10:42 am

ugh right? at least I'm out most of the day so hopefully it will fly by.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

I don't know if this has been asked before, but... does TPTB know that Jimmy Kimmel is just potentially reading RS spoilers each season when he does the predictions each season? If so, why is that allowed? It was so embarrassing watching him guess Rachel's F3, and Rachel's facial expressions like "How the heck...", but trying to keep her composure at the same time laugh out loud... I cringed.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:I don't know if this has been asked before, but... does TPTB know that Jimmy Kimmel is just potentially reading RS spoilers each season when he does the predictions each season? If so, why is that allowed? It was so embarrassing watching him guess Rachel's F3, and Rachel's facial expressions like "How the heck...", but trying to keep her composure at the same time laugh out loud... I cringed.

Kimmel is so hooked into the show and channel I will bet money his source is not RS but much more direct from within tptb.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue May 23, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:I don't know if this has been asked before, but... does TPTB know that Jimmy Kimmel is just potentially reading RS spoilers each season when he does the predictions each season? If so, why is that allowed? It was so embarrassing watching him guess Rachel's F3, and Rachel's facial expressions like "How the heck...", but trying to keep her composure at the same time laugh out loud... I cringed.

Kimmel isso hooked into the show and channel I will bet money his source is not RS but much more direct from within tptb.

Is he always right? Has he been wrong before? How about Des season?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue May 23, 2017 10:42 pm

@ericbutterfly TBH Jimmy Kimmel doesn't need RS spoilers he literally works in the same building as the producers and does a lot of content with bach and Bette. I always felt like RS was full of it saying Kimmel always gets it from him. ABC knows the spoiler are out there they just are taking the piss now - all IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10