SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

@mercieme you literally read my mind laugh out loud but I doubt they would let him give the real winner

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Bryan just liked some pictures on IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:36 pm

wrossy78 wrote:@mercieme you literally read my mind laugh out loud but I doubt they would let him give the real winner

JMK has a better track record of picking the correct F1 than being wrong. Whether his source is RS or ABC is yet to be seen but he almost always picks the right f1 on premiere night

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:37 pm

I think jimmys source is whatever he's told to say by tptb. Spoiler for spoiled seasons, foiler for foiled ones imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:37 pm

coolangel wrote:
reason wrote:One thing we know If RS got it wrong so did Jimmy Kimmel.   hmmm hmmm question question

Kimmel normally goes with the spoiler RS puts out. He had picked Brooks for Des. So this won't be the first time if Bryan is the F1.

If TPTB put out a foiler, then JK would be spouting a foiler. Simple.

@Alanna yes, what you said. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 pm

JMK picked Lauren B as Ben's final 2 and Jojo as his final 1 with rs's spoilers being out there. Does anyone know who he picked for Brad 2.0?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm

I think Jimmy gets his pick from ABC. The Des and Brooks season was too good to not give him a foiler. Ben with the two ILY's too good not to pass up on naming JoJo the pick instead. The question this time is if he's saying the wrong or right pick. laugh out loud question

EDIT: Wait a second!!! so maybe if it's a tricky season to figure out who the lead picks they give a foiler to Jimmy? & RS caught that and switched it to the right one. Hmm...

Last edited by Cila51290 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:48 pm

truelovealways wrote:JMK picked Lauren B as Ben's final 2 and Jojo as his final 1 with rs's spoilers being out there. Does anyone know who he picked for Brad 2.0?

Yup and that was the dual ILY season, so many on SM kept debating till the end (some still do laugh out loud ) that Jojo was his F1 which was what TPTB wanted IMO. IA with what @Alanna and @KashatheDiva said upthread.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I think Jimmy gets his pick from ABC. The Des and Brooks season was too good to not give him a foiler. Ben with the two ILY's too good not to pass up on naming JoJo the pick instead. The question this time is if he's saying the wrong or right pick. laugh out loud question

EDIT: Wait a second!!! so maybe if it's a tricky season to figure out who the lead picks they give a foiler to Jimmy? & RS caught that and switched it to the right one. Hmm...
Im more inclined to think if they are going to put a foiler out they are going to give the foiler to RS since they despise him over Jimmy jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:56 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I think Jimmy gets his pick from ABC. The Des and Brooks season was too good to not give him a foiler. Ben with the two ILY's too good not to pass up on naming JoJo the pick instead. The question this time is if he's saying the wrong or right pick. laugh out loud question

Im more inclined to think if they are going to put a foiler out they are going to give the foiler to RS since they despise him over Jimmy jmo

But Jimmy is an ABC employee why is he gonna resort to getting info from blogger boy of all people and not some ABC producer. no idea question
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:58 pm

One thing to look for in the show, when they edit look if when she said I am fallen if it is place at Bryan home or Peter that she tell you if it is at Peter he does not win. Look for that dress. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:03 pm

I wonder if RS two sources know each other? Did he specifiy?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10