SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Agree with you @Emusha Rachel is not going to take someone she doesn't feel strongly about to be the first guy to meet her family. For all we know, maybe this was her signal to her family that was agreed upon beforehand - the first guy you meet is the one I'm most serious about. Keep remembering TPTB want this season to be a slam dunk success - they are going to give Rachel what she needs to make it so. I can see this being one of her demands.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

thebachlor - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 2:19 pm

Being the last MTP actually bodes well for Bryan IMO. I feel like the first meet is when the family is super-pumped and prepared and goes hardcore with the tough questions IMO. Since Bryan was last, I feel the family might be jaded with the 3 days of interrogation and might have gone easy on him IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:25 pm

I can see 2 sides to it.  Her first time seeing her family after all this time is with Peter and he sets the bar with them = yes .

But I also think the family can easily see with their child who is "the one", who they are most giddy and excited about.  If that person is first, the family might have trouble playing along believably and being open minded with the other guys. So I think TPTB would rather have F1 last.

I wonder what the past seasons are like? I've been pretty checked out by finale time the last few so I don't remember.  Anyone?

Last edited by relaxing on Tue May 02, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue May 02, 2017 2:29 pm

@relaxing Nick was first to meet the parents on both seasons he was on & we know how they both ended... Jojo I can't remember

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:32 pm

I am thinking Peter might be final 2/3 then but this time it is 3 so lets see.  I am on his train but knowing he might not be the final 1. We dont know yet if Eric is out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:33 pm

^^ Thanks.  I seem to remember Robby being second but I'm not sure about that, so maybe there's no pattern at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Can some one bring there current IG stats over so we have them please?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 2:35 pm

From the last 6 seasons, MTP order for F1:

Nick: Vanessa went second
Jojo: Jordan went first
Ben: Lauren went first
Kaitlyn: Shawn went second
Chris: Whitney went first
Andi: Josh went second

IMO based on the last 6 seasons, it's a mix but one think I did observe was if the family showed any preference (if at all), it was towards the one who went last even if they didn't end up being F1 (Robby, Jojo, Becca, Shawn)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:37 pm

So the girls

JoJo  = Jordan went first
Kaitlyn = Shawn went second
Andi = Josh went second
Interesting JoJo started a trent.
Rachel =Peter went first, Eric = second and Bryan bringing up the rear.  

Will JoJo be feature on this season?  Did she speak to Rachel on camera we know she spoke the her because she said so when she was in toronto if I remember correctly?

All this is my speculation and my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue May 02, 2017 2:41 pm

@reason i remember somewhere reading that jojo did speak to Rachel briefly

jess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:42 pm

@jess Thank you.

Anyone remember how Des visits went? 1st_________. 2nd______________?

Last edited by reason on Tue May 02, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Thanks @coolangel. Interesting that there's not a pattern. TPTB are so obvious with a lot of their cookie cutter templates. I wonder how they decide the order each season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz