SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Carine wrote:@coolangel so it is the lead who decides the order?

No clue. Andi is the one one who spoke about it as far as I know and who knows if she was even telling the truth or just getting one last dig at Nick.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 3:41 pm

I doubt Rachel had Peter meet her parents first to set the bar low. So that argument's out the window for me. & Besides them both being lawyers, I don't see any similarities between Rachel and Andi and comparisons can be drawn with any previous season IMO, it's sleuthing, we're all speculating, we can pick anything to fit the narrative we want. I don't think the order means anything tbh. I just love that we got a new pic of Rachel & Peter. #TeamGap for the win! All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 02, 2017 3:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:I doubt Rachel had Peter meet her parents first to set the bar low. So that argument's out the window for me. & Besides them both being lawyers, I don't see any similarities between Rachel and Andi and comparisons can be drawn with any previous season IMO, it's sleuthing, we're all speculating, we can pick anything to fit the narrative we want. I don't think the order means anything tbh. I just love that we got a new pic of Rachel & Peter. #TeamGap for the win! All JMO.

I just hope so because Rachel and Peter looks perfect together. Plus he was the second HTD and the 1st MTP. Maybe she was just missing him... bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 14 1f60d

#TeamPeter bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Lord help me to keep my fingers from flying of the handle during this season. Let the negativity pass me by. Let me enjoy the entertainment and move on to the next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 3:56 pm

TLTF wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I doubt Rachel had Peter meet her parents first to set the bar low. So that argument's out the window for me. & Besides them both being lawyers, I don't see any similarities between Rachel and Andi and comparisons can be drawn with any previous season IMO, it's sleuthing, we're all speculating, we can pick anything to fit the narrative we want. I don't think the order means anything tbh. I just love that we got a new pic of Rachel & Peter. #TeamGap for the win! All JMO.

I just hope so because Rachel and Peter looks perfect together. Plus he was the second HTD and the 1st MTP. Maybe she was just missing him...  bip - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 14 1f60d

Let's hope that is the reasoning of him being first whipped (JMO).

Also wasn't Bryan's HTD first? So that would make a pretty big time gap in seeing him if Rach got to pick the order.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Tue May 02, 2017 4:03 pm

The press release yesterday said the final 3 were headed to a secret location...my guess is that there was no RC last night, all 3 guys will have FD

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 4:05 pm

@ChazSA Where is the press release?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 4:07 pm

I am not choosing the narrative - TPTB are. I am just connecting the dots based on what I see IMO.

Bryan reminds me of Josh who just had winning on his mind, Week 5 1-1, even that stripping GD (JMO). Josh's behavior on lie-detector GD was a huge red flag IMO and Andi should have sent Josh home. She choose to ignore it coz he was her F1 IMO. Bryan's behavior on Ellen GD was also a red flag IMO which from the looks of it, Rachel has chosen to ignore considering he is in F3 IMO. (JMO)

Eric reminds me of Nick who had genuine feelings for the lead and did not get along with the other guys, was salty during GD's (JMO).

I can't see so many similarities in any other season but that's just me. I don't care about any of her F3 so any outcome is fine by me.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue May 02, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 4:10 pm

@reason it was posted a few pages ago here you go

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/05/rachel-bachelorette-season-13-summary/
Finally, Rachel and the last three men head to a secret location where she will find out what the future holds for her.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 4:12 pm

@Carine Thanks for bring that forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Tue May 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Thanks @Carine ,was too lazy to go back and look for that posting

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 4:39 pm

coolangel wrote:From the last 6 seasons, MTP order for F1:

Nick: Vanessa went second
Jojo: Jordan went first
Ben: Lauren went first
Kaitlyn: Shawn went second
Chris: Whitney went first
Andi: Josh went second

IMO based on the last 6 seasons, it's a mix but one think I did observe was if the family showed any preference (if at all), it was towards the one who went last even if they didn't end up being F1 (Robby, Jojo, Becca, Shawn)

All JMO
This is based on the shown and edited version versus the actual filmed version. IMO, they can and likely are drastically different.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz