SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:34 am

adf23 wrote:@reason, no new info from your source? AHHHHH  I have to know!!  Please be Peter!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am done, LOL.

giggling giggling giggling giggling No have not reach out to me yet.

Back to top Go down

saynotovanilla - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 11:34 am

mercieme wrote:Another thing to consider is Rachel might do the long distance relationship thing for a bit before the F1 eventually moves as being speculated. Jason Meisnick and Molly did that and it worked.....I don't see Rachel living together with her F1 right off the bat but we shall see....jmo.

IMO I think Jason and Molly are a different story, because he didn't pick her initially. The expectation would have been different since they really didn't get together until after the show was done airing. They probably really needed that time to sort things out.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 16, 2017 11:36 am

I don't care who she picks, its her life, but I hate seeing anyone put on a pedestal and being praised for perfect.  So, I tend to root for the underdog.

At this point I want an entertaining season...so I'm all for a villain F1, if Bryan is indeed a villain.  So...

cheerleader Bryan!  Bryan!  Bryan! cheerleader

#saynotovanilla #sprinklesarentboring #villianF1

laugh out loud. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 11:36 am

I don't think see Rachel and her F1 doing long distance for any extended period of time. Maybe a month or two max, but not longer. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:36 am

I think Rachel's goofiness and strong character will balance Peter's reserved nature, like a nice balance. I can imagine him just indulging her and finding her adorably crazy. Bryan from the little i have seen seems to want to be the centre of attraction which may not work well with Rachel's. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:37 am

@see2love You speaking my language.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 11:39 am

@see2love @reason IA from the deep dive I've done into Peter's facebook, he seems like he has a good sense of humor. Can't wait to see how it all develops on screen.

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 16, 2017 11:39 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Another thing to consider is Rachel might do the long distance relationship thing for a bit before the F1 eventually moves as being speculated. Jason Meisnick and Molly did that and it worked.....I don't see Rachel living together with her F1 right off the bat but we shall see....jmo.

IMO I think Jason and Molly are a different story, because he didn't pick her initially.  The expectation would have been different since they really didn't get together until after the show was done airing.  They probably really needed that time to sort things out.

Re the bold, I don't think leads should let expectations from the fans or whoever determine how they want to start off their relationship. If Rachel and her F1 decide to both be in Dallas or if they want to wait it out, completely their prerogative IMO and they should not be acting on the pressure of expectation IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 11:40 am

see2love wrote:I think Rachel's goofiness and strong character will balance Peter's reserved nature, like a nice balance. I can imagine him just indulging her and finding her adorably crazy. Bryan from the little i have seen seems to want to be the centre of attraction which may not work well with Rachel's. IMO
I see this too, a little JP to her wild Ash, but if she has fire with Bryan, there's nothing to be done about it. Spillllllll, Steve!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 11:41 am

mercieme wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:

IMO I think Jason and Molly are a different story, because he didn't pick her initially.  The expectation would have been different since they really didn't get together until after the show was done airing.  They probably really needed that time to sort things out.

Re the bold, I don't think leads should let expectations from the fans or whoever determine how they want to start off their relationship. If Rachel and her F1 decide to both be in Dallas or if they want to wait it out, completely their prerogative IMO and they should not be acting on the pressure of expectation IMHO.

I was referring to their expectation from each other, not the fans.

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 11:45 am

EYE, don't think Peter's perfect (except physically, because he is a MAN, even his gap is perfect), EYE just like Peter more than Bryan, and think Bryan has shown himself to have the potential to be a huge tool. If Rachel picks Bryan I'd support her/them and hope for the best for her. But I'm actually a fan of Rachel's, so I'm not gonna root for her to pick a villain just for picking a villain's sake. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:49 am

Is there a podcast today with Millsy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz