SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 14, 2017 5:42 am

@Katiebelle:

Out of V & Lily, which HTD would you say went "better" in terms of questioning from the family and which did he seem most nervous about IYO?  Leads usually most nervous about F1s and those are shown as more rocky/stressful from my observations.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sun May 14, 2017 5:54 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Her dad is now questioning him and Zac is blushing when he asks if Viarni is number one. We don't get to see his answer.

Then nice moment with V and her dad.

He pulls her in for a long hug. Zac is quite emotional.

@Katiebelle ...Did Zac seem emotional with Claudia or Lily? Or just not to this degree from the way you are describing it.

No seems quite detached from Claudia and when he kissed Lily he held her at the waist so she couldn't get any closer. But they were close on their day date so not sure what was going on there.

As for Viarni - didn't see a goodbye kiss but their farewell was longer and IMO more intimate.  To me it looked as though he was sniffing her hair when he turned his head into the hug. It wasn't a straight up hug when you hug someone you know - it was more of an intimate hug that you do with your partner where you sort of turn into each other. Am I making sense?

Perfect sense. This is what I wrote a few days ago about their park/massage date and about her interview describing what she liked about Zac....intimate. That date was so normal and that is what she liked. While everyone else was gushing about the elephants, Viarni liked that quiet date with just the two of them the best. They got to talk a lot and then gave each other a massage. Very intimate. And she talked about him eating her food. I don't know about anyone else, but that struck me as something couples do.

I'm glad that we are finally apparently going to get to see more of the connection and romance between Viarni and Zac.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 6:09 am

Thank you for posting @Katiebelle :Thanktwo

Bobette wrote:Adding in this from the official Twitter:

I find it interesting that they describe Zac's comment as "interesting".

What I find most interesting about this is...

If Zac is so worried about just the thought of hurting Viarni... then he wouldn't take Viarni to F2, IMO.

Add in Zac saying "If" it came to that (so emphasis on IF) and Zac's comment sounds like Bach-speak to create doubt which to me seems like a typical F1-edit.  

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 14, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 14, 2017 6:14 am

Bobette wrote:@Katiebelle:

Out of V & Lily, which HTD would you say went "better" in terms of questioning from the family and which did he seem most nervous about IYO?  Leads usually most nervous about F1s and those are shown as more rocky/stressful from my observations.

TBH - I thought all the HTDs went pretty well.

I think that Claudias family liked him the best as they had a lot in common like going to the same school and knowing the same people. He seemed the most comfortable with her family.

Lily's mum was awesome and her family seem nice too. I would say that she was the one that made Zac really think about how the girls were feeling. But they didn't put too much pressure on him.

IMO Zac was the most nervous at Viarni's. There was also a funny bit when he was left at the beach with her older brother while she was getting changed into her togs and he was really flustered.

Viarnis dad really made Zac blush when he asked him if Viarni was number 1. We never got to see Zacs answer but he did turn his head quickly away from the dad and smile before turning back to face him.

I'd love for everyone else to analyse that bit as IMO his body language was saying yes she's no 1 while he was desparately trying not to give the answer.

To answer your question there's usually one HTD that goes badly but I thought they all went pretty well so I'm really not sure whose was the rockiest. Maybe Viarni's?

I'd love to see everyone else's comments on this.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 14, 2017 6:41 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Katiebelle:

TBH - I thought all the HTDs went pretty well.

I think that Claudias family liked him the best as they had a lot in common like going to the same school and knowing the same people. He seemed the most comfortable with her family.

Lily's mum was awesome and her family seem nice too. I would say that she was the one that made Zac really think about how the girls were feeling. But they didn't put too much pressure on him.

IMO Zac was the most nervous at Viarni's. There was also a funny bit when he was left at the beach with her older brother while she was getting changed into her togs and he was really flustered.

Viarnis dad really made Zac blush when he asked him if Viarni was number 1. We never got to see Zacs answer but he did turn his head quickly away from the dad and smile before turning back to face him.

I'd love for everyone else to analyse that bit as IMO his body language was saying yes she's no 1 while he was desparately trying not to give the answer.

To answer your question there's usually one HTD that goes badly but I thought they all went pretty well so I'm really not sure whose was the rockiest. Maybe Viarni's?

I'd love to see everyone else's comments on this.

Thank you @Katiebelle I will post my thought after watching the episode but it sounds like my Lily F1 dream may be fading.

She would make a very unique Bachelorette... Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 14, 2017 8:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Adding in this from the official Twitter:

I find it interesting that they describe Zac's comment as "interesting".

What I find most interesting about this is...

If Zac is so worried about just the thought of hurting Viarni... then he wouldn't take Viarni to F2, IMO.

Add in Zac saying "If" it came to that (so emphasis on IF) and Zac's comment sounds like Bach-speak to create doubt which to me seems like a typical F1-edit.  

I can even imagine this is a producer's answer to a question related to the answer he gave the father.
Maybe something like
"How Do you think V will take it if she is not number" or something like that. Lol
Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 8:39 am

@djogbenyuie ITA. To me it definitely sounded like an answer to a producer question. The only thing I can think that would make him say that is if he already knows he's going to hurt Viarni at F2 and is dreading it? Because I don't think he'd take Claudia to F2 given her relationship past which is why I could see the reason for him letting her go at F3 (otherwise I think Claudia would have been F2 if not for her past since she was most like Dani IMO).

Hopefully more screencaps in tonight's episode once Claudia leaves so those can be sleuthed for possible clues :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 14, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Thanks for the updates @Katiebelle! Much appreciated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Right, after watching the episode I am still fully aboard the Lily F1 train.  Choo Choo!

Omitting Claudia's date because we know she goes...

Viarni totally annoyed me this episode.  She reminded me of a bratty teenager showing off in front of her friends and family. IMO she seemed more excited to have the TV cameras there than Zac himself.  Yes she was more vocal this episode about "liking" him, but words are cheap and I'm still not feeling it between them at all. I definitely didn't see the closeness I was expecting from what others have said and I still can't shake the feeling that she's acting/auditioning.  

There were times where I thought Zac almost seemed exasperated/annoyed by her antics, like when they were leaving and she was fussing around hugging her friends and carrying on and making a scene.  And what was that ridiculous mini-tantrum she had while talking with her Dad???  She just came off as being spoilt and childish, IMO.  I do think she enjoyed showing off her life and I think if they did offer her the role of Bachelorette she would absolutely jump at the chance.

In contrast Lily just seems so much more real, IMO.  I loved seeing her interact with her friend - such a warm and genuine relationship IMO.  Zac's body language around her seemed more relaxed (as usual) and his responses to her family's questions seemed less measured, IMO.  The whole atmosphere was calm and mature and so different to the frantic scene at Viarni's house, IMO.

I think he genuinely enjoyed the motorbiking and I believed him when he spoke about how well they complement each other and that he felt they could have an amazing relationship.  His answers to questions about age/settling down made it quite clear to me that he would be very much up for some more fun adventures with Lily.  I think they would be absolutely fantastic together.  

Overall I think Lily came off as being realistic, vulnerable and a bit guarded but ready to take a chance at letting the walls down, while Viarni came off as volatile, excitable, immature and borderline cocky, IMO.   

The take-away images for me:

Lily: IMO being portrayed as natural, down to earth, wild, adventurous

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 YThNc7J

Viarni: IMO being portrayed as a pouty teen/head cheerleader

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 VsIDmy0

I'm still backing Lily all the way for F1 and Viarni the "heartbroken" F2, though I am still no closer to being convinced she's actually into him at all, and I can see her as Bachelorette even more clearly after tonight's performance.

ps An interesting thing I noticed: The comment Zac makes about potentially hurting people while wearing the blue dot shirt was spliced in with Lily's HTD when he was actually wearing that during his date with Viarni.  Hmmmm.....

Anyway, tomorrow night's episode looks great - bring it on!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun May 14, 2017 1:15 pm

First I have to say WOW again. New Zealand is a very beautiful country! It does take my breadth away!
The visits went pretty smoothly. Nothing out of the ordinary. I am surprised to see that V's feelings were that further along. All along they showed us a detached V who isn't that much into him. The HTD showed a very different one. She was excited and nervous coz she wanted her family to like him imo. I did get the impression that she was genuine. I think she really likes him & can't wait for it to be over.
Zac pretty much said it all & unless there is a bombshell next week, V is his choice.
The farewell was emotional on both sides imo.The hug was my absolute best so far!
Zac's ITM at the end where he is responding to camera about hurting V was so emotional I thought he was going to cry. He must care very deeply about her. I didn't take it as a foreshadow of him letting V go at all.
I think its a LOVE HURTS thing. imo. It hurts him just to imagine /think of hurting her! she must mean a lot more to him than we think !JMO of course.
Anyway can't wait !

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 2:06 pm

LynnTa wrote:First I have to say WOW again. New Zealand is a very beautiful country! It does take my breadth away!
The visits went pretty  smoothly. Nothing out of the ordinary. I am surprised to see that V's feelings were that further along. All along they showed us a detached V who isn't that much into him. The HTD showed a very different one. She was excited and nervous coz she wanted her family to like him imo. I did get the impression that she was genuine. I think she really likes him & can't wait for it to be over.
Zac pretty much said it all & unless there is a bombshell next week, V is his choice.
The farewell was emotional on both sides imo.The hug was my absolute best so far!  
Zac's ITM at the end where he is responding to camera about hurting V was so emotional I thought he was going to cry. He must care very deeply about her. I didn't take it as a foreshadow of him letting V go at all.
I think its a LOVE HURTS thing. imo.  It hurts him just to imagine /think of hurting her! she must mean a lot more to him than we think !JMO of course.
Anyway can't wait !

This ^^^^

Zac pretty much confirmed to her dad that he is in love with her as best as the show would let him. I think both of them have been deep in their feelings for a while now and are just wanting the whole show to be over. She was pretty emotional at home talking about him and he was the same talking about her and that tells me they are both invested. I dont see anyone but Viarni as F1, I never did from episode 1. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 2:22 pm

I dont understand I thought they did not have overnight dates? Do they do like the US version?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha