SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 2:26 pm

reason wrote:@HEA I stop thinking my head hurts.  I will go with the flow and may the best lady shines.

@reason you make me laugh :yes: I feel like I am in the middle of a great book and want to jump to the end.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 2:29 pm

@4health I know but that is why my head hurt, because I would like to know the end. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 06, 2017 10:02 pm

The only way I see Viarni not being F1 is if she leaves. And I will be surprised if she leaves just based on her edit alone.

IMO, Viarni has the F1 edit with her first SD that was the second date of the season (which is common for most F1s for Bach franchise), she also has ITMs that are later pickups (so filmed later on), when she is with the lead it is about their relationship and talking about feelings, and especially the Matilda F1 theme music which only Viarni has.

Viarni also has the typical F1 edit of obvious-in-the-beginning, hidden/confusing-in-the-middle, doubt-but-then-obvious-again-in-the-end.

Will have to see what happens tonight but if I went on stats/edit alone, I'd think Viarni is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:04 pm

well if we read the comments under the new teaser on facebook, the prods succeeded about making the viewers think lily is leaving

good on them. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 pm

I don't see either Viarni or Lily leaving based on their SCs indicating they don't leave. Viarni's seem to look like possible HTD and Lily's possible FD or something else. Either way, usually SCs don't lie so I am going with the SCs.

Out of the remaining three options (Hannah, Sarah, Claudia), based on edit I've never seen any of them as F1 so it won't be at all surprising to me if one of them leave since I don't think they'd be F1 even if they stayed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 1:57 am

So I am wondering if we have any kiwis posting live during the episode? I don't want to stay up if there isn't but if there is I will be here

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@4health IMO only 3 girls have HTDs

the tv guide description for these episodes makes that confusing. It doesn't state HTD's and that Episode 14 continues to Monday night Episode 15. So, I think someone else doesn't get a rose at the end of this RC is that what you think?

this is what @katiebelle posted in ep thread

Here are episode 14 and 15 descriptions from the website below.

http://nz.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/

New Episode. The girls relocate to a beachfront location where time with Zac leads to risky tactics. Later, a confession turns the cocktail party upside down. S3 Ep14 [Continues tomorrow at 7]

New Episode. An unexpected gift leaves more questions than answers. Then, at the final cocktail party, tension rises among the girls before four becomes three. S3 Ep15 [Continues Sunday at 7pm

so they DO stay in the same location and therefore Hannah with the stripped pillow is the F3 RC....

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 2:27 am

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:

the tv guide description for these episodes makes that confusing.   It doesn't state HTD's and that Episode 14 continues to Monday night Episode 15.  So, I think someone else doesn't get a rose at the end of this RC is that what you think?

this is what @katiebelle posted in ep thread

New Episode. The girls relocate to a beachfront location where time with Zac leads to risky tactics. Later, a confession turns the cocktail party upside down. S3 Ep14 [Continues tomorrow at 7]

New Episode. An unexpected gift leaves more questions than answers. Then, at the final cocktail party, tension rises among the girls before four becomes three. S3 Ep15 [Continues Sunday at 7pm

so they DO stay in the same location and therefore Hannah with the stripped pillow is the F3 RC....

[quote="4health"]
LeapofFaith wrote:@4health IMO only 3 girls have HTDs

So, it could be where Claudia has her sunset picture? Plus time to figure out who gets the gift?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:29 am

damn I wondering about monday F3 episode.... what gift? will they all have some alone time? i am confused here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:30 am

not sure where to add claudia to be honest...

she is not seen in the GD, not seen as a SD for tonight

but yes, the logical is she will have a SD tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 2:32 am

HEA wrote:not sure where to add claudia to be honest...

she is not seen in the GD, not seen as a SD for tonight

but yes, the logical is she will have a SD tomorrow

Episode 14 doesn't say at the CP goes to F4 girls.......I have been trying to figure out if these two episodes are all one cocktail party....but sense we have Hannah in a black dress with the same cushions there must be two cocktail parties.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:42 am

@4health exact. me too. hannah black dress, stripped pillows, foliage and sunset... means CP

since it is the same place (can we assume it is because of the stripped pillows?), then it is the F4 RC

tonight
1 SD Lily
1 GD 2-1 Viarni + Sarah ... ending with Sarah at the cave
no claudia?? no Hannah?

tomorrow
1 SD Claudia
1 GD 3-1 Viarni + Hannah + Lily

then maybe the swing beach is tomorrow with Lily??

??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha