SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:57 pm

@aggie I accept that Lily wont be chosen IMO, and I know IMO she is going to be badly hurt but  time will heal all wounds.  I wish Viarni and Zac much love, health and happiness.  I will read and watch the final and the WTA when @Robinvi or @sophienette place it here.  Then the US bachelorette will come on and so go the franchise around and around. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Who was Zac standing on the hill with on the preview for the finale? To me the dress looks like it had a pattern/different colours in it - which would go well with his multi-coloured handkerchief. JMO.

Nevermind- not a shot of the finale speech!

It was Lily because I stopped the TV at point to work it out but that would way to obvious I think it was a black and white dress SC would help

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 6:01 pm

@Karina I think it was one last date after the parents meet and greet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 6:02 pm

@reason Even if that is high probability and it sure is I love sleuthing it is so much fun I feel like a detective looking for clues :yes:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 pm

reason wrote:@Karina I think it was one last date after the parents meet and greet.

Could be @reason she wore a white strappy dress for meeting the parents and the black and white one on the hill I am sure that it is the last date. Showing that is one indication she may not F1 because they would not make it so obvious to viewers. Rolling Eyes

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 6:25 pm

reason wrote:@Katiebelle Okay I just got to watch Matilda final and if following script then Lily in the dark color should be the winner. With the dark dress.

Can I see a photo of the dresses please??

@Katiebelle @Bobette does the Bch tell tptb who he is choosing? and they dress her to match him? have you seen what V is wearing? they showed Lily looking gorgeous in a black dress I only can recall V putting on some glam make up. In your opinions does showing so much of Lily point to her not being F1 I am trying to remember s1 and s2 and I am sure they showed a lot of Matilda and Fleur and we saw the dresses they were wearing in fact the amazing people on this site picked Matilda based on the sun in the SC of Dani and Matilda.

So have you seen a photo of the dresses?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 7:12 pm

4health wrote:I finally watched HTD and fantasy date episodes.   There are a few things I noticed that had Lily's HTD different then the others.  I would love to know if this means anything or if the other NZ seasons did this to indicate who is F1.

Lily's HTD
She was the only one that had Zac in VO talking about where he sees their relationship and in the future.   During the scene of bike riding he says they challenge each other etc
Zac was shown talking to her family at the table:
-  how he feels about her (butterfly and being caged) and how Lily feels about that comment
- future plans to him living in Auckland and they talked about it
- Zac says he has commitments but he wants to explore
- Lily stating about she is ready to settle down and won't nits a place without trying it
- about Lily personally saying she is hard she'll but is putty (also on fantasy date he says in VO that he knew he would find that soft side and he did)
- Only conversation with Zac was Lily's mom and only one mentioned love
Lily was the only HTD  date on activity that kissing was happening.  V and C kissing at Hello and C was goodbye.  
Lily was the only one that Zac spent special time after HTD - walking on the beach
The only HTD that Zac's ITM and what he was saying matched his clothes so it was actual ITM not an edited in to the date from a different time.   Two of them.  

The other HTD dates did not show this depth of either relationship.   Also IMO this is the only relationship with a hurdle or ?? Anything that needs to be resolved.  

My next post I will do the Fantasy date

Good Post I agree

I am seeing exactly the same things as you, @4health.  His relationship with Lily just seems on a higher plane to me and, as you say, is the only one with a hurdle.  I am 99% sure she is F1.  The 1% doubt is because of this darn scene in the Finale preview:

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 ZNy9kzG
ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 QktPxup

It just seems to make it too obvious that she's F1 and with this show, when they try to make it look like one thing, usually the opposite turns out to be true.  That has been the case with their attempts to make us believe Lily and Viarni leave earlier in the show.

I hope we get another preview soon so we can sleuth for shadows etc and hopefully a better look at the dresses.  Here's a closeup shot of Zac's multicoloured pocket handkerchief.  If Viarni's dress is white/coloured (esp red) it could mean game over for Lily IMO.

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 A46HVR2

Screen caps from www.watcheries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Actually, hold on - are we sure this is Lily on the hill?  The hair looks shorter than Lily's and with the pattern on the dress, the flowers appear to be larger than they are in Lily's closeup?

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 7KflNAr
ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 HiHubNG

The dress actually looks like it could be a better match for the one Viarni wears to meet Zac's parents.  Or a different dress entirely. Could it actually be Viarni in the longshot???  

Lily's dress:
ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 QktPxup

Viarni's MTP dress:
ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 SzT2PAc

Screen caps from www.watcheries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 8:01 pm

I honestly think it's Viarni up on the hill - the height, dress, hair length...what does it mean though?

Oh and I also don't think Lily's finale dress is black. To me it looks like a dark blue JMO.

Last edited by bachfan05 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 8:08 pm

The one thing I keep asking myself is - where is the doubt with Viarni? Isn't there always doubt to make you think the F1 isn't F1? In the last episodes they have been ramping up Zac's massive grin around her, his feelings for her etc. - how smooth sailing it all seems to be. IMO, everything else points to Viarni as F1 but this. Also, the comment regarding Viarni probably being every man's dream woman (or something like that) makes me wonder that he will actually go against the flow and go for the risky one?? Ah, getting confused again laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 8:24 pm

@leapofFaith @Bobette I also agree thanks you so much for expanding on this sometimes it feels I am the only one who sees Lily as F1 but you also see that it is possible based on the points you have raised.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Yeah, it does look V in the long distance shot she has her head down he is looking at her she is not looking up at him. Is the light very different looks like it time shadows etc will tell us more even shadows over the hills. Zacs family live near Red Beach could be clue

Oh dear, I had another look at the long shot on the hill Lily dress looks the same length it is unlikely that V has a dress that long as well it looks like bad news her head is down his hand is on her arm in one shot it has a sombre tone looks like the bye bye head down hand on arm see you type of photo. Can that SC be enlarged?

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 16, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new thoughts)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha