SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 5:33 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Not the most eloquent declaration from either of them. Have to say I am pretty disappointed.  They barely said anything about their feelings.

I think even Jordan did a better job and he was making it up!

So no gushing from Viarni?  Even when the pressure was off?  Hmmmm.....  hmmm

There might have been - they just didn't show us. Zac whipped out the ring very quickly after barely saying anything so she really didn't have a chance.  It was almost as though he was desperate to get it over with - not sure because he was nervous or just wanted the cameras to stop and get on with being together.

But - neither have been overly eloquent with their words this season so what might not be romantic to us, could be the highlight of their love lives!

I am so keen to see what they're like tomorrow night on WTA.  My guess is Viarni will look like the cat who got the cream. I also guess Lily will come out looking SMO-KING hot.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun May 21, 2017 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 5:33 am

I honestly think Zac was emotionally drained. He seems like the type that doesn't want to hurt anyone and this show is brutal when it comes to having the lead break up with someone and then turn around and choose someone right after doing that. Knowing how Zac is as a person and very empathetic I can see that taking having an immediate impact on him more than others.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun May 21, 2017 5:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So often this show will make the lead and F1 look vanilla and boring. And then later on that's not how the couple is at all. It's just the usual staple ingredient for leads and their F1s to get that type of edit.

Especially if they have an F2 who is at ease in frontof the camera and can share him/herself with the viewers in a very endearing way .
They use that to make people shift their attention to the F2 and that makes the F1 and lead even more boring
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So often this show will make the lead and F1 look vanilla and boring. And then later on that's not how the couple is at all. It's just the usual staple ingredient for leads and their F1s to get that type of edit.

Especially if they have an F2 who is at ease in frontof the camera and can share him/herself with the viewers in a very endearing way .
They use that to make people shift their attention to the F2 and that makes the F1 and lead even more boring

Yeah, Lily fulfilled her role admirably and will be widely adored I'm sure. Will be interesting to see how loud the call is to make her first Bachette and whether she would even consider it or just carry on skipping through life in her happy way.

I could see her doing so many things after this - she could easily go into TV I'd say or even a radio gig like Heather Maltman did (my previous favourite girl from this franchise). Good times ahead for her IMO, whatever she chooses to do yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 5:50 am

Well that's another season done! For once I have actually picked the F1 - hope they are both happy. I always thought Zac and Viarni shared a secret watching their exchanges, facial expressions throughout the episodes. Wouldn't be surprised if she knew all along. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 am

I think so too that V may have known and Zac may have said something to her dad on her HTD since he looked real chipper IMO. And even if not known explicitly, Zac kept telling her he wished he could say some things and reassuring her so to me I could see that as letting her know in his own way she is the one.

All in all, I am happy for Zac, he followed his heart and chose the girl of his dreams like he said and that's all one can hope for for the lead and their journey to find love.

I also have no doubt that Lily will find her person who will choose her and that person will see Lily as the dream girl they want.

Thank you again to each one of you for making this a truly great and fun season! Looking forward to watching the WTA/ATFR tomorrow night yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyGreen Sun May 21, 2017 6:21 am

I feel like the ending just didn't match the episode it went with. The time he spent with Lily was just so emotionally charged, and it's pretty clear her family liked her better too. Ugh, I can't help but be disappointed. I feel like it won't work out with Viarni, but who knows, I really hope I am wrong as I like happy endings.

LucyGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 6:45 am

Zac just posted a picture and wrote" I'm a lucky man"

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 6:49 am

LucyGreen wrote:I feel like the ending just didn't match the episode it went with. The time he spent with Lily was just so emotionally charged, and it's pretty clear her family liked her better too. Ugh, I can't help but be disappointed. I feel like it won't work out with Viarni, but who knows, I really hope I am wrong as I like happy endings.
I agree so interesting people have made similar comments on her IG

Last edited by Karina on Sun May 21, 2017 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 6:53 am

@see2love just posted that in the SM thread. Too adorable and what a beautiful caption. Reminds me of Art's "I won" caption.

I have to say that Zac was a gentleman and genuine and even with this show he seemed to really do all he could to be caring and empathetic as he could be and the girls seem all happy post show so I have no doubt that all is well with all of them and everyone is indeed very happy! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sun May 21, 2017 7:27 am

Congrats to Zac and Viarni.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 7:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@see2love  just posted that in the SM thread. Too adorable and what a beautiful caption. Reminds me of Art's "I won" caption.

I have to say that Zac was a gentleman and genuine and even with this show he seemed to really do all he could to be caring and empathetic as he could be and the girls seem all happy post show so I have no doubt that all is well with all of them and everyone is indeed very happy! yes

Yes, however, he knew all along or at least when it came to the final four it was going to be Viarni he said she had his heart after their first date well he played the game. Lily really did fall in love she had more depth of emotion than V expressed. Lily now has 19 thousand followers on IG Zac has over 14 thousand people read the comments on her IG people saw that she was genuine there is that wee bit of skepticism about Viarni.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha