SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 5:03 am

Bobette wrote:Oh oops I didn't realise!  I should probably stop posting tweets then - Don't want to clutter things up with double posts.  Sorry Mods!  

@Bobette no don't stop....if you both stop then we get nothing UGH!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 5:08 am

bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:ps The website I watch these episodes on usually uploads about 2 hrs after the show airs in NZ.  If they do so again tonight and it doesn't clash with my cooking/child-feeding duties, I'll do a slightly delayed live blog for y'all.

Are you in Australia? I am and usually watch the episode Monday - didn't realise that I could watch them later tonight. Could you please share the website that you watch it on? Thanks!

Yes, I'm Aussie!  Here is the site I watch it on:

https://watchseries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz

Be warned that when I shared a link from the site during the Canadian series I was told it came up as a virus threat on someone's computer and they got a bit cranky about it, hence why I have been reluctant to share the site it since.  

That said, I've never had any issues watching there - I just close all the pop ups as soon as they appear - usually there's 2-3 popups to kill and then I can watch the episode. The ep should be uploaded within the next hour I would expect.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 5:10 am

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:
Bobette wrote:ps The website I watch these episodes on usually uploads about 2 hrs after the show airs in NZ.  If they do so again tonight and it doesn't clash with my cooking/child-feeding duties, I'll do a slightly delayed live blog for y'all.

Are you in Australia? I am and usually watch the episode Monday - didn't realise that I could watch them later tonight. Could you please share the website that you watch it on? Thanks!

Yes, I'm Aussie!  Here is the site I watch it on:

https://watchseries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz

Be warned that when I shared a link from the site during the Canadian series I was told it came up as a virus threat on someone's computer and they got a bit cranky about it, hence why I have been reluctant to share the site it since.  

That said, I've never had any issues watching there - I just close all the pop ups as soon as they appear - usually there's 2-3 popups to kill and then I can watch the episode. The ep should be uploaded within the next hour I would expect.

Thanks @bobette. The website I usually watch also has pop ups and I just close them quickly like you. Will watch later tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 5:27 am

@Karina did they show the preview for tomorrow night? It just might answers some questions, maybe?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 5:51 am

Overview of tonight's ep sorry posted live updates on the wrong page. What an emotional roller coaster and what a lovely guy, a truly nice guy. On the group date he had some time with Hannah in a canoe and asked some questions I just did NOT feel any real intensity here then he had time alone with Sarah in the caves and swimming her guard is up nearly all time I think she struggles with the younger women saying that when Hannah and V are together it is like high school. Zac is doing his best to connect with her and in some ways, he seems to really like her so much so that at the end of the date he says that she could potentially mean more him than some of the other girls.
SD with Lily wow some passionate magical parts some small downers i.e when she said that she could not say she loved him and that was risky but he really reassured her they both shared how relationships based on instant attraction have not lasted that theirs has been more slow burning yet they are so into each other He says that she is wild card and is riskier than some of the other girls but his heart tells him not to let her go. Lily said she felt confident because he understood her. They kissed they seemed so connected despite the words candle jungle date gorgeous.
then at the CP he talked to V told her she was beautiful intelligent etc they kissed I see that he thinks that she is gorgeous. At CP told Claudia he felt protective towards her wanted to keep her safe they kissed.
Just my perspective but nothing beats that date with Lily if V is F1 tptb have hidden so much

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 5:51 am

Preview for tomorrow night did show much mostly at the CP party will rewatch to glean more from that

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 07, 2017 5:55 am

Karina wrote:Preview for tomorrow night did show much mostly at the CP party will rewatch to glean more from that

What was zac wearing at the cocktail party? Tyia
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 6:05 am

Karina wrote:Overview of tonight's ep sorry posted live updates on the wrong page. What an emotional roller coaster and what a lovely guy, a truly nice guy. On the group date he had some time with Hannah in a canoe and asked some questions I just did NOT feel any real intensity here then he had time alone with Sarah in the caves and swimming her guard is up nearly all time I think she struggles with the younger women saying that when Hannah and V are together it is like high school. Zac is doing his best to connect with her and in some ways, he seems to really like her so much so that at the end of the date he says that she could potentially mean more him than some of the other girls.
SD with Lily wow some passionate magical parts some small downers i.e when she said that she could not say she loved him and that was risky but he really reassured her they both shared how relationships based on instant attraction have not lasted that theirs has been more slow burning yet they are so into each other He says that she is wild card and is riskier than some of the other girls but his heart tells him not to let her go. Lily said she felt confident because he understood her. They kissed they seemed so connected despite the words candle jungle date gorgeous.
then at the CP he talked to V told her she was beautiful intelligent etc they kissed I see that he thinks that she is gorgeous. At CP told Claudia he felt protective towards her wanted to keep her safe they kissed.
Just my perspective but nothing beats that date with Lily if V is F1 tptb have hidden so much

Thanks for filling in the blanks for us @Karina.

I find it interesting that Zac gushed so much about V - to me that is usually a sign someone's not F1. It's the kind of thing you say to someone if you want to let them down gently, IMO, e.g. "look you're beautiful, smart, intelligent, you're going to make some other man very happy one day..." KWIM?

The fact that they included some of the doubts/issues with Lily gives me even more confidence that she's F1 because that's a common F1 trait at this stage, to "throw us off the scent". I haven't watched the episode yet but that kiss on the rafting date would counter-act any supposed doubts, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:14 pm

moving the conversation here...

see2love wrote:Viarni had a single date in the last episode so I am sure she doesnt mind being on this group date. I expected CLaudia to be on the date tbh

if you watch the episode, you may change your mind. Viarni seems very jealous to me.
If you watched the episode, then we definitely do not see the same and that is okay to me bestbud!
I was also expecting Claudia or she got a SD... guess her pic in sunset is her SD tomorrow
I am surprised that we saw no time at all with zac and viarni in this GD.
and for me the boat is not the yacht pic.. 2 different dates, so viarni is going tomorrow on another GD...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Please...So who went home?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:24 pm

HEA wrote:moving the conversation here...

see2love wrote:Viarni had a single date in the last episode so I am sure she doesnt mind being on this group date. I expected CLaudia to be on the date tbh

if you watch the episode, you may change your mind. Viarni seems very jealous to me.
If you watched the episode, then we definitely do not see the same and that is okay to me bestbud!
I was also expecting Claudia or she got a SD... guess her pic in sunset is her SD tomorrow
I am surprised that we saw no time at all with zac and viarni in this GD.
and for me the boat is not the yacht pic.. 2 different dates, so viarni is going tomorrow on another GD...

I see what you mean, remember how she said the last time she was on a group date she and Zac had the opportunity to have a good chat? Her last group date (correct me if I am wrong) was the boxing date and we were not shown any of her interaction with Zac. I would imagine they had some time but we didnt see it on this date as well.
This edit really reminds me of Georgia's on the AU version. Lee was never shown while we got Matt and Georgia's interactions( chemistry) on almost every episode.
Lee gor his second single date later on and went on the group date immediately after his single date too. I get the feeling Viarni is Lee and Lily is Matt. If Lily ends up being the F2, I dont think she will be as heartbroken as Matt which is a plus.

If Viarni is acting Jealous I guess that would imply she definitely has some feelings for Zac because some say they dont think she likes him. SO it is good that she is showing that jealous side IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha