SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 2:04 pm

reason wrote:Knowing the outcome I cant stop watching that Ellen video. giggling giggling

Guilty. giggling

Rachel is also online. A few min ago she commented on Alexis's IG post.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Zaynab Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 pm

i doubt that he is keeping tabs of what reality Steve is writing. He hasn't opened up his account so people haven't been posting that so and so says you are the winner. IMO

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 pm

@ElonM That little groan when she hug peter is sexy as hell. giggling giggling

What did she say on Alexis IG?

Last edited by reason on Wed May 17, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 pm

He probably is asking his handlers for how to behave right now laugh out loud I bet he's going to be a silent and well behaved f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 2:07 pm

RS just posted this
@RealitySteve
Madison, WI sure is fired up for their local boy on this season
http://www.wkow.com/story/35440068/you-are-invited-madisons-official-bachelorette-viewing-party-with-wkow

Lool I am guessing many more events to come.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Zaynab wrote:i doubt that he is keeping tabs of what reality Steve is writing. He hasn't opened up his account so people haven't been posting that so and so says you are the winner. IMO
I think every one of these people: cast, producers, friends, family and everyone else has their eyes on Steve. No way this latest "news" hasn't already made the rounds to Pete (can I call him that yet? laugh out loud) and Rach imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed May 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Can I just say I dislike people that post spoilers in instagram comments. What is wrong with them? not everyone wants to be spoiled.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 2:12 pm

reason wrote:@ElonM That little groan when she hug peter is sexy as hell. giggling giggling

What did she say on Alexis IG?

She told her she's beautiful.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:12 pm

@ElonM That's my girl pumping up her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Yes, I agree as well. Very annoying
Dessler wrote:Can I just say I dislike people that post spoilers in instagram comments. What is wrong with them? not everyone wants to be spoiled.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 2:14 pm

ElonM wrote:
reason wrote:Knowing the outcome I cant stop watching that Ellen video. giggling giggling

Guilty. giggling

Rachel is also online. A few min ago she commented on Alexis's IG post.

ah! love it when this happens!

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Holy Crap! Can't believe he is actually F1!! This is great! My hometown guy!! laugh out loud

You know what this means though? Slim pickings for the Bach. I think Higgi has a shot to be Brad's second coming here. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens