SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Carine Thu May 11, 2017 11:41 pm

@Bee I may join you lool but saying that hopefully he does have a nice personality.

@TLTF I agree..

@ReneeM sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 3806527698

Carine

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 11:42 pm

I see a Luke resemblance. He's good looking IMO but not my type, does nothing for me.

I got a Reid from Jillian's season vibe from him when he was on Ellen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 11, 2017 11:44 pm

reason wrote:@ReneeM No dear he is appetizer, main course, dessert, breakfast and lunch. giggling giggling

hahaha I can't cantstopl

#TeamPeter sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 11:44 pm

TLTF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Peter looks like a mix of Robby and Luke, IMO.  Suspect

I hope he's not a douche like they turned out to be, imo.

If Peter starts hashtagging his own name I guess I will have my answer....

Jmack wrote:sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 Img_1811
Source : The bachelorette promo
http://extratv.com/2017/05/11/men-in-tears-see-the-dramatic-new-promo-for-the-bachelorette/

Robby and Luke ???? Really ?? I dont see it, at all  

The coiffed hair is the first thing I noticed and reminded me of Robby. Even the way he is standing and his posture, etc, it reminds me so much of Robby and how I saw Robby the first night of the limo exit. The more sunken in eyes reminds me of Luke's as does some of the facial features in that particular shot.

What matters more to me is what Peter will be like, not on the show per se, but on SM and post-show. Peter really doesn't have to do much IMO to make himself look better than the last batch of douches from the recent season (IMO) so he has that in his favor since imo the bar is so low   sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 11:45 pm

@TLTF Also throw in side dish cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 11:47 pm

I hope Rachel's family gave her some good advice during the MTP, hopefully they were able to pick up on things that she has not noticed. Come on Mr. Kraus (that sounds sooo good!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 pm

I haven't been this excited about a bachelorette contestant since Roberto in Ali's season sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 2498057887 Crossing my fingers that Rachel picks Peter!  Gut feeling says she will.  IMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Jmack wrote:sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 Img_1811
He's so dreamy!!!! sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 1f339

Source : The bachelorette promo

http://extratv.com/2017/05/11/men-in-tears-see-the-dramatic-new-promo-for-the-bachelorette/

Well damn! That suit and cuffs. I left for a few hrs and come back to this! Oh Peter. beatingheart

He's it for me this season; f1 or not he gets my rose
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu May 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Carine wrote:@Bee I may join you lool but saying that hopefully he does have a nice personality.

@TLTF I agree..

@ReneeM sorrynotsorry - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 7 3806527698

Oh definitely, we may all despise him in a few months but everything I'm seeing so far is just tick, tick, tick.

Even the way he dresses, all the pics I've seen so far he looks immaculate but relaxed. Its not a requirement but a well dressed man who is somewhat interested in what I do and could be a muse for me is really hot.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 12, 2017 12:12 am

Peter will probably be the best-dressed man of the season. JMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 12, 2017 12:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in a minority but the jury is still out for me regarding Peter. Peter is too much of blank slate for me that I could project onto and personally I am kind of "meh" in regards to him as I don't see anything about him that really has stood out.

Plus, I still can't forget how Peter was liking comments about being the bachelor and even though that was two years ago I actually think that gives me even more pause because of the time frame which would give him longer to strategies (as was a comment he liked about strategising to become the F2 so he can be the bachelor). If any other contestant from any season had liked comments like that I would be side-eyeing them so Peter doesn't get a pass from me.

I could be totally wrong and that's great if so but the last year or so of this show has taught me that the ones who seem somewhat regular usually end up the worst post-show so my expectations on Peter are pretty low atm.

ITA with your entire post! :yes: My thoughts exactly!

For me, Peter is 'just there'. I don't feel one way or another about him. Maybe it's coz his looks do nothing for me and he seems to be shy and introverted IMO which is not a personality type I find interesting esp. on TV. Even though I don't see it happening, a part of me is hoping Rachel picks him so someone more interesting can be the next Bachelor. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 12, 2017 2:11 am

@AllAboutLove you and me are probably the only two posters here who think Peter looks like a combination of Luke and Robby! I posted the same opinion before but not many people agree. He seems to be the pre season fav here but I always root for the underdog and can't understand his appeal. Maybe I will change my mind after I see him in action.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens