SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 6:25 pm

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 73 146246_9909-900x600

Aww beatingheart

Source

Last edited by BachelorBabe512 on Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Bee Tue May 23, 2017 6:39 pm

:thud cuteness overload

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Don't they say if you look right you are lying?

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 23, 2017 7:36 pm

What I like about Peter is that at his age, he knows what he wants. He knows the kind of woman he wants and he's ready for marriage and a family. Where I am from, generally speaking the men never seem to know what they are looking for. They always say things like, I'm open to whatever happens. To me, that means you have no intention of finding something serious. I, like Rachel, am at that point in my life where I want to be married and start a family and finding an attractive, successful good man my age who wants that too is kind of rare in my area. Good for her for snatching one up!

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Jmack wrote:Don't they say if you look right you are lying?

No if you look left you are lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 7:38 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 73 146246_9909-900x600

Aww beatingheart

Source

Which picture is this? It's not showing up. Let me know and I'll fix it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 7:45 pm

violets_are_blue wrote:What I like about Peter is that at his age, he knows what he wants.  He knows the kind of woman he wants and he's ready for marriage and a family. Where I am from, generally speaking the men never seem to know what they are looking for. They always say things like, I'm open to whatever happens. To me, that means you have no intention of finding something serious. I, like Rachel, am at that point in my life where I want to be married and start a family and finding an attractive, successful good man my age who wants that too is kind of rare in my area. Good for her for snatching one up!

How do we know this about Peter? I don't know much about his past dating history at all. Maybe I missed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 8:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 73 146246_9909-900x600

Aww beatingheart

Source

It's the fireworks picture. Thanks!

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
violets_are_blue wrote:What I like about Peter is that at his age, he knows what he wants.  He knows the kind of woman he wants and he's ready for marriage and a family. Where I am from, generally speaking the men never seem to know what they are looking for. They always say things like, I'm open to whatever happens. To me, that means you have no intention of finding something serious. I, like Rachel, am at that point in my life where I want to be married and start a family and finding an attractive, successful good man my age who wants that too is kind of rare in my area. Good for her for snatching one up!

How do we know this about Peter? I don't know much about his past dating history at all. Maybe I missed it.

I think the poster may have garnered that information from Peter's bio.

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 8:07 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Aww beatingheart

Source

It's the fireworks picture. Thanks!
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1302/
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/05/146246_9909.jpg

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 73 146246_9909-450x300

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 8:09 pm

LOL Ok...so not factual information then. OK. Curious minds were wondering.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 pm

I wonder if the show will edit out peter giving Rachel the ring during his hometown date bc that will be an obvious clue.

Rachel is already telling the whole world about that ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens