SELECT CONTENT

Bryce Powers - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryce Powers -  Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryce Powers - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Fri May 19, 2017 7:57 pm

I came across Bryces Facebook today when some friends were sharing an article defending him against some calling him transphobic. I realized we had 50 mutual friends on Facebook, a lot of people I went to high school with. Does anyone know if he is from Mississippi?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bryce Powers -  Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryce Powers - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Fri May 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Bryce Powers -  Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1600x640-Q90_d62caeef4d9d3701df8c990927eb70c0

Bryce

Height: 6'2"

Tattoos: Yes, under my left arm on my ribs. Tribute to my brothers.

Would you describe yourself as "the party-starter," "the wingman" or "the laid back one"? Laid back shot of gasoline when the fire starts to die.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? High speed pursuit on a motorcycle. Saved someone's life. Outrageous is relative.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Making my parents proud and inspiring my little brother.

Who is your favorite actor and why? Matthew McConaughey. I could see myself being him.

What's the most romantic present you have ever received and why? Handwritten letter. I feel like handwritten letters are one of the purest forms of materialized emotion.

What's the wildest thing you've done in the bedroom? Caught a girl's hair on fire once while having sex.

What does your ideal mate look like? Tall, athletic, soft features, eyes you could drown in and a smile that insults the sun.

How would you describe yourself as a lover? A fresh drink of water with a jolt of lightning.      

What's your biggest date fear? The chick is actually a dude.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Professional Instagrammer?

How cool would it be to travel the world going on adventures and helping people solely funded through pictures you post of living your dream life!
Source

Bryce
contestant biography

Height: 6'2"

Tattoos: Yes, under my left arm on my ribs. Tribute to my brothers.

Would you describe yourself as "the party-starter," "the wingman" or "the laid back one"? Laid back shot of gasoline when the fire starts to die.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? High speed pursuit on a motorcycle. Saved someone's life. Outrageous is relative.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Making my parents proud and inspiring my little brother.
Who is your favorite actor and why? Matthew McConaughey. I could see myself being him.
What's the most romantic present you have ever received and why? Handwritten letter. I feel like handwritten letters are one of the purest forms of materialized emotion.
What's the wildest thing you've done in the bedroom? Caught a girl's hair on fire once while having sex.
What does your ideal mate look like? Tall, athletic, soft features, eyes you could drown in and a smile that insults the sun.
How would you describe yourself as a lover? A fresh drink of water with a jolt of lightning.
If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Professional Instagrammer? How cool would it be to travel the world going on adventures and helping people solely funded through pictures you post of living your dream life!
Source
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryce Powers - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+4
Ladybug82
mercieme
TLTF