SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
I guess Daniel will be there

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:22 am

I don't think Chris Soiled is chomping to be back on TV anytime soon.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 am

I would love to see her on it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 am

@ElonM me too! Jas would be awesome on that show. I am actually hoping the focus of it will be more on winning challenges and things rather than just the dating part like the other shows which are super boring now imo. I'd definitely tune in for a more challenge-style Bach show with actual prizes (money, travel, etc) crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 am

@AllAboutLove, same for me. With Jas love for adventure, she will kick azz. If love finds her then that's good but I'm here for the competition and money. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This article is mostly about BIP but it has info on the Winter Games.

yes to sleuthers who speculated some International contestants were going to go on BIP. It sounds like it's still a plan to get them involved.

What can you tell us about the Bachelor spinoff Winter Games?

We’re still in the early stages. We have been scouting locations, so it is in the U.S. At the end of the day, it’s going to be about finding love again. It will have some of the Bachelor Pad DNA, in that there is going to be a competition element. And the other thing we're excited about is having contestants form the international formats of The Bachelor. So you have somebody from Bachelor Japan, Bachelor Australia, Bachelor Canada and Bachelor UK. We’re really excited to see if we can have some international romances as well as the competition in U.S. versus the world.

Hollywood Reporter

HOLY S***!!! If done the right way, this could potentially be freaking EPIC! :yes: crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:03 am

I'm on board for this show too! The competitions part will be great! Jasmine would def kick major azz Smiley Vanessa would be amazing also!!
Please, no Josh, no Rachel's Click, a couple of Jo-Jo's season I would not mind!

crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 am

ElonM wrote:I would love to see her on it.

I know it mentions Bachelor Canada in the article I posted upthread, but I can't see any of TB Canada taking part in the Winter games. There were two seasons, both of them have g/f's and Season 3 is underway.

The last person she followed on Twitter is MF along with Alexis Corrine Raven Dean Whitney Astrid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote:I would love to see her on it.

I know it mentions Bachelor Canada in the article I posted upthread, but I can't see any of TB Canada taking part in the Winter games. There were two seasons, both of them have g/f's and Season 3 is underway.

The last person she followed on Twitter is MF along with Alexis Corrine Raven Dean Whitney Astrid.

But, it doesn't have to be the leads. They could have some of the contestants that appeared on the show. I doubt only the leads of the US show will be on. It will be interesting who they get. I would love some of Georgia's guys from the Bette Australia.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Yeah, it is probably not going to be any of the leads unless they aren't in a relationship since it is "about finding love". Hopefully, they forget about any of the squad or rose boys for this one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:13 pm

I would actually love to know how this show is going to work. Is it about competition? Is it competing for $ or are they competing to get dates? WTH is going on? It just seems as if they are winging this whole thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Sprite wrote:I would actually love to know how this show is going to work. Is it about competition? Is it competing for $ or are they competing to get dates? WTH is going on? It just seems as if they are winging this whole thing.

IMO, it sounds like Bachelor Pad only in the winter and with international contestants. In BP, they had competitions and I think the winners got dates/roses so they were safe from elimination. And, in the end, the last couple standing had the chance for the $$$.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl