SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am

FWIR, Kevin and Ashley followed each other first on IG post-filming. They've also been liking each other's posts and Kev follow Ash's sister and friends. They seemed to be together last week and beginning this week when Ashley was in Toronto so it's likely she was with Kevin. Even though she was in St Lucia for a few days she's back now again with Kevin at the game so they definitely have been spending time together. 

The spoiler was Ashley and Kevin won so it may be a couples thing given that winners choose to give date cards so it could be that's how it began between them. Plus Winter Games preview SCs I posted upthread Kevin was going in to kiss Ashley so I have to think it may be more than just friendship (despite some of Kevin's SM activity being kinda of suss imo).

I can see Ashley being into Kevin so I'm not sure it's just a showmance. Could be one is more into the other (Ashley is most well-known out of the women for the US team on Winter Games so Kevin would definitely become more well-known being with her). Or thinking stranger things have happened and it could be that they're really into each other and seeing where it goes....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:03 am

I think Dean and Lesley are together this weekend. Both their IG stories they're in Laguna Beach and seem to be in driving together in his car
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:08 am

Lily's hanging with Jordan - having a garage sale no less (and yes they publish the full street address, because it's NZ and you can).  So... maybe something going on there?  Looks like she's loosened him up a bit, as is her way.  laugh out loud

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 OCJ0vAw

Source

My black bars to avoid breaching forum rules; Lily has a potty mouth. ps She was also hanging with Zac yesterday (Lead who relegated her to F2).  I can't wait to see how the international audience reacts to her.  She's a gem, IMO.  beatingheart

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 OOWQ9O1

Source

@Katiebelle, @Karina, @callalily, will you be watching Winter Games?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:23 pm

I love Lily. I hope they don't stifle her with stupid editing. She is a unique gem in the Bachelor cesspool.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Dean and Lesley are together this weekend. Both their IG stories they're in Laguna Beach and seem to be in driving together in his car

I see this as strictly a fling for Lesley and would be surprised if it went any further than a couple months.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Dean and Lesley are together this weekend. Both their IG stories they're in Laguna Beach and seem to be in driving together in his car

I see this as strictly a fling for Lesley and would be surprised if it went any further than a couple months.  

I could see Lesley as being a part of Dean’s healing process. She understands, firsthand, the trauma of cancer given her own health and her mother’s battle. Essentially Dean was abandoned twice in childhood - his mom’s death and his dad’s inability to cope which led to him essentially checking out as a parent. Lesley seems to be a role model of positivity and moving forward so I could see reason for a special bond between her and Dean. She may have even been the encouragement he needed to finalize dispersing his mom’s ashes in Hawaii over Christmas; a form of closure.  Hard to know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

I get the feeling they’ve been planning for a future together IMO....Dean mentioned on his latest podcast (#13) he wanted to rebrand it and suggested “if” he had a girlfriend in 2/3 months she could be a co-host (10:27 mark)...  same podcast that he slipped up and said he was “single at the time” of going on BG (so not single now).  Hmmm!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Changing the name of the podcast would be a good first step in rebranding IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Yeah, idk what it is for Lesley but Dean letting it slip that he no longer considers himself single makes me think he's more serious about her than he was about Kristina or DLo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 pm

I was wondering if Leslie and Dean are together why Becca would have posted a pic with him and teasing that in her podcast Tanya Rad and her producer go on why they think she and dean are soulmates. I don't know if she thought she was helping dean by throwing people off the scent. I didn't listen to the podcast so the message could be completely different but as universally loved as Leslie is, I think some fans are still going to insist that Becca and Dean should be together? Anyone listen to the podcast?

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:56 pm

@Cjr0204 I think Becca cares about Becca so doubt she was worried about the way it might look if Dean and Leslie are together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

I get the feeling they’ve been planning for a future together IMO....Dean mentioned on his latest podcast (#13) he wanted to rebrand it and suggested “if” he had a girlfriend in 2/3 months she could be a co-host (10:27 mark)...  same podcast that he slipped up and said he was “single at the time” of going on BG (so not single now).  Hmmm!

Lesley could be just who Dean needs to help him settle down and find some direction. I believe he connected with Kristina over their similar emotional abandonment so could definitely understand him connected to Lesley over cancer. Lesley travel blogs for a living so could definitely see him joining her & blogging about their travel experiences together.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl