SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aria wrote:I always thought that Dean's feelings for Rachel were genuine and that he needed someone like her, a strong, won't let herself be treated like sh*t, woman to make Dean grow up a bit m. I have no idea if this will last (probably not), but it already seems to be a much more respectful relationship that he had with DLo or Kristina. I'm excited to see their chemistry! They seem adorable.

ITA! What I like about Dean is I feel like he wants to grow and learn and will put in the work he needs to do so (so not just words but actions). He already seems to have grown and learned some lessons along the way and Lesley seems very grounded and knows who she is and I feel like they're good for each other. Whether their relationship lasts or not, like you said, I do think it's a much more healthy relationship so even if it doesn't last I think it could have a lasting positive impact. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Dean and Lesley on screen together  crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 4256136633 yes

:yes:  You nailed what I see as a difference between Dean and Ben. Dean has a much faster learning curve. IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 pm

@notarose I see it the exact same way bestbud! There's something rare I think in regards to relationships, for one to look within themselves, acknowledge their mistakes, and instead of acting like a victim, seek out ways to improve and then hold themselves accountable to take those steps needed for growth. All the therapy in the world won't do anything unless the person chooses to make that change. Dean seems like someone who seeks to learn from his own mistakes and bettering himself along the way and doesn't view himself as a "victim" either. It will take him far in life just having that attitude  yes jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm

RS notes that Ben’s zipper is down in his official Winter Games photo?...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:40 pm

RS is late to the game. We already posted about it over a month ago upthread here. I'm with @notarose's take that his fly was open because Ben was "open to the process"  crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Thanks guys for all the brilliant updates and videos.

I am super desperate to watch this as I am get a little bored with the traditional “Bachelor” format - still love the Bette though. May also be due to the fact that the last few Bachelors I have watched have been massive disappointments.

So hanging out to see this and will even endure the most annoying women ever to grace my screen - Ashley I - to catch a glimpse of Lily and Courtney.

I would be so grateful if someone here had the skills to embed the episodes on this thread as I think there are a few non US posters like me who would love to watch.

BTW - using a cell phone for any purpose - txting, talking or taking a photo while driving is totally illegal in NZ so I had a little freak when I saw that photo upthread. Not cool. I would had said a few sharp words if I was in the car with him.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, Ashley I could be the leg (light leggings/pants, black sock) we see sitting between Dean and Benji since she's close to both.
Just to confirm, spot on @Ladybug82! It's definitely Ashley  yes

Is Kevin looking at Ashley and smiling/laughing? Seems like it to me? question

@Bobette @Katiebelle check out Lily and Courtney in the back corner :uptonogood :halo:
crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 DV2wG82VoAAWbhr
source

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Courtney's doing press with the Dean, Lesley, Bibi, & Kevin today and he's on all their IG stories.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Some bts pics of Clare and Benoit from night one. He seems a bit taken with her  crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 4256136633  I guess will have to see how the love triangle ends up with Clare, Benoit, and Christian laugh out loud  dizzy  (I'm not sure if she is with either one but maybe friends post-show? they follow each other on IG). 

Josiah and Ally. They're together in the preview a lot, making out etc, so seem to have hit it off. Could still be something there post-show if she's going to stay a bit in the US per her IG post  question  

crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F02%2Fscreen-shot-2018-02-09-at-10-53-08-am
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:21 pm

@AllAboutLove thanks for posting. That's where the missing people were, sitting at the table in the corner! yes

Lesley, IMO she's a wonderful person. I skim through her blogs once in awhile if I come across them. I think she is the type of person Dean needs. When the right one comes along, IMO it changes people. If he truly was falling in love with the others, MO he wouldn't have created so much chaos and look like a fool, along with the rest of them.  IIRC someone, I forget who, sorry, said Dean sort of slipped in a podcast that "if he was single"......which I think was kind of cute.

I'm looking forward to Benoit and Clare. That is going to be a hoot I can just see it! crew - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:23 pm

@AllAboutLove, @Katiebelle I can't wait to Lily & Courtney together.  I'm sure it was largely a producer-encouraged coupling but I think they'll have fun with it.  Rumour has it Courtney is predicted to be a fan favourite according to an article I read so I hope they both get good edits.

Slightly random observation: I noticed in the pics of the first RC, Courtney wears that SAME blue floral shirt & waistcoat combo that he wore meeting Georgia on night 1.  He's worn it in SM posts too so it's obviously his own and a favourite.  Good to know the contestants had that room to wear their own clothes and be themselves - hopefully that means more Black Sabbath t-shirts for Lily and less $125 FRC jumpsuits.

How long now till this airs?  It's already "tomorrow" where I am (7am on the 14th!).  Like @Katiebelle I can't watch live as none of our networks are airing it.  Any links or embedded vids would be fantastic, but even if someone could live blog the episodes that would be much appreciated.  :frommeto

ETA: I just read this on the RS spoiler:

they’re surprised and told after it’s all over that the two WORST performances are the ones who get date cards. Dean & Lesley go on their first date

I thought they'd have to do something like that. Otherwise people like Lily & Kevin would literally win everything.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Benoit has left comment on Clare's Instagram. I think Clare may have gone on Winter Games with the mind set to not put all her eggs in one basket!!! LOL, She seems to simply be testing the waters with both Cristian and Benoit... Sadly I don't think she ends up having a lasting love connection with either.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Yay. cheerleader How long till kick off? Google tells me it's like mid-afternoon in the US right now, yes?

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl