SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:28 am

WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!  cheerleader

That does sound promising.  If Courtney's managed to hold on to Lily, I tip my hat to him.  

I shall now embark on a stalking operation of their social media for supporting evidence.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:44 am

@Bobette in one of the video interviews (I think the ET live vid I posted upthread) Courtney was asked if he found love and he said yes he did!  beatingheart

I've always thought that Courtney and Lily would be perfect together but thought maybe it is part of their script too. If they are together then I definitely think Courtney was roadtripping with Lily. I recall posting that Court was the one taking photos of Jordan (and Lily too I'd think) when they were in NY so they could have spent a lot of time together even post show. How crazy to think we called it before they even started filming. Yes some super stalking for evidence is needed Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:51 am

Agreed, @AllAboutLove, there have been lots of tidbits of evidence but I'll be honest, I didn't think Courtney had it in him to keep Lily interested.  

I'd love it if they are together though!  Lily is my all-time favourite contestant from any season and I actually think they'd be really good for each other.  

IMO Court being a bit older and more business savvy would balance out Lily's wild side and she'd bring out his goofy/fun side.  I DEFINITELY APPROVE.  yes

Going back through the evidence to date:

- They were each other's first follows on IG post-show and were hanging out in New York with Jordan.  Lily used the word "boyfriends" in a comment on this pic:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 NFOKwIh

Source

- Then we have Lily talking about things "just starting" post-show, seems giddy with excitement.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 8vUeLyW

Source

- Then there's the road trip, with table places set for two.  I thought it might have been her brother but could definitely have been Courtney.  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 LG6lDMB

Source

- Meanwhile Courtney made a post before leaving for the show in which he'd bought a camper van so would definitely have been keen for a road trip IMO.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 HK9gY9U

Source

- Lily posts a lot during the road trip but Courtney is suspiciously absent from all social media, and doesn't make any comments on her posts or at least none that I saw.  I thought perhaps this was because she dumped him and he was crushed, but maybe it's just because he was right there with her on the DL the whole time.  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 EfXMjoc

Source

- Lily posts about flying out of the US around New Year's, stops off in Bali and is pictured back home around the 7th.  Courtney posts about being back in AU on the 10th but his family member makes a comment about "when are you coming home???", meaning he could very likely have been spending time in NZ with Lily, perhaps meeting friends & family.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 7AIPr7U

Source

- Lily posts about leaving NZ for an undetermined amount of time and moves out of her share house before flying to LA for the promos & reunion show; Courtney also says he will be "missing" family members.  Perhaps they are both going to stay on in LA for a while, try their luck getting some work and potentially shack up together?  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 CXPDJux

Source

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 UI9vuHc

Source

Combine the above with everything that's been said in interviews and I'd say the case would definitely stand up in court.  Please let it be true!  

This franchise has been nothing but disappointment for me for the past few shows - If Courtney & Lily are together my faith will be restored.

Will keep watching their SM for more clues.  And Kevin's too since he seems to be hanging with them a LOT. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:02 am

@Bobette  clapping!  love it!  Great sleuthing and I concur bestbud! I think they could definitely be together still and seeing where it goes. I checked flight times and from Sdyney or Melbourne to Auckland it's only a 4 hour flight so some sneaky SHVs could have happened too  :gotcha: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:20 am

Kev just posted an IG story from the top of a ferris wheel https://www.instagram.com/stories/kevin.c.wendt/

He told the person next to him to duck their head but in the next bit I'm pretty sure that's Ashley's voice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:04 am

With Kevin and Ashley, I noticed during the valentine's FB live that Kevin was touching Ashley and rubbed/squeezed her shoulder and they looked at each other quite a bit during the segment. 

Also, when were answering questions about favorite romantic song and brought up "Unchained Melody" from the movie "Ghost" and Ash and Kev seemed to give each other a "look"... 

I think the "Ghost" movie may hold significant meaning for them as they had their own "Ghost" movie date on the show per the preview in ep 1 (can see it around 1min 35sec in here)

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 27867378_10213606759557194_8690790663918582694_n
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 27867914_10213607070004955_1300768157963178618_nBachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 27972261_10213606770477467_5130589526123307699_n
my scs ep 1 video
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:17 am

Awwweee!!! That ghost thing is SO freaking cute I can't even. Ashley really played it perfectly with Kevin on the fb live today. Pretty much every time they interacted, he had to be the one to get her attention, and he definitely likes when he has her attention imo. He was very teasing with her in a flirty way. The way she's handled whatever's going on with her and him is partially why I resent the notion he's playing her and she's just being her typical desperate self chasing after him. Maybe on the show it can come off like that but IMO she's been very cool about it since then. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:46 am

@ReneeM I thought it was pretty cute too and dare I say kind of hot the way Kevin is all into Ashley and she just looks so soft and relaxed with him. 

It also made me think they look like a man and woman together and reciprocal to me (which you definitely called it long ago  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4256136633 yes )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  clapping!  love it!  Great sleuthing and I concur bestbud! I think they could definitely be together still and seeing where it goes. I checked flight times and from Sdyney or Melbourne to Auckland it's only a 4 hour flight so some sneaky SHVs could have happened too  :gotcha: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1176891977

Right well I changed my avatar so now it has to happen or else. Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:15 am

@Bobette LOVE your avatar! They are SO cute!  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f60d  If anything can make it happen it's your avatar, already predicted they'd be together before filming even started so why not bestbud! yes

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 14544-68
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03 am

Ashley and Kevin posted matching IG pics on their IG accounts and with Bibi laugh out loud  Definitely makes me think they're all on the same page which is nice to see and all friends. The timing is good too because it's before Kevin gets with Ashley so shows no hard feelings there and like @ReneeM posted upthread IA that Bibi and Ashley are similar in many ways especially them recounting dating stories and things in the live FB vid  laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMa6rsnTv6/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMuvTYhXnD/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 am

AH HA!  Look what I found.  

Courtney and his friend made a silly road trip video across America in 2016: 

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 KXTJO5E

And would you just look who the RV company was:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 T5uHC5C

https://www.facebook.com/KimAndCourtney

LOOK FAMILIAR?  

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 EfXMjoc

Source

So IMO she was almost certainly travelling with Court. Those cheeky buggers.  

It's ON baby!   :sprinklehearts @AllAboutLove, come see.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl