SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Nice!! I also posted this on Kevin & Ashley's thread.

https://etcanada.com/news/300183/kevin-wendt-spotted-on-valentines-day-date-with-bachelor-winter-games-love-ashley-iaconetti/

realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:48 am

I may not be a fan of all them (looking at you Jordan and Clare laugh out loud ) but I like how they're all having fun. Winter Games honestly must have been such a blast for them  realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 1176891977

realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 27894328_1804123876288340_5588399583408422912_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am

Ok - here's my 2cents

I haven't had a chance to watch the 2nd episode but I thought I'd tell you a little about our friend Jordan.

This is all heresay but I come from the same city and I work in an industry that connects with his family business so I have heard a bit of talk.

Apparently, Jordan was never meant to be the bachelor - someone else was lined up but they pulled out at the last minute and because he works in the entertainment industry someone in the production team knew him and convinced him to fill in. That's why none of the girls (except Rebecca IMO) were a good match because they were picked for someone else. And at that stage in his life he wasn't actually really looking for love so probably shouldn't have said yes.

On top of that - bc the previous season had been such a success with our golden couple Art and Matilda TV3 wanted a repeat and to ensure that added a sh!t load of drama.

So even though he felt pressure that dumbas$ should never have flipped a coin - he should have manned up and done a Brad.... And he should have been a gentleman and kept his mouth shut about it. All that achieved was making him look like a complete d!ckhead.

And that's my  :soapbox  done!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:28 am

I'm with you @Katiebelle :yes:

My issue with Jordan isn't that he wasn't into anyone (according to him yet slept with Naz?) but how he went about it. Even how he was tonight on WG, he didn't really own anything imo he was just making excuses and putting blame on others instead of taking accountability for his own behavior. No one forced him on how he chose to behave. He could have been a lot nicer and kinder to the women but he chose to be rude and condescending the entire season imo. How he behaved on the show and post-show was classless and totally on him and not TPTB or anyone else. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:49 am

I got a bad vibe when I heard Jordan had Visa problems.  I hope he's not latching onto Bibi for a green card laugh out loud!!!  Seriously, IDK where I got that Eric and Bibi were together post show, but I wish it were Eric.
I mentioned this on the couples thread but will repeat big props to Kevin.  What a nice guy.   I have a bit of a tv crush on Benoit and hope he is okay.  
The pace of this show and the novelty are keeping me really interested.  The setting is gorgeous and the cast engaging. The activities so far have been authentic and not the contrived things tptb sometimes springs on us.
I read they are taping the post show tomorrow. Do we know when it is scheduled to air?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:22 am

I freaking love this show. OK, I'm exagerating, but the concept is great. Mixing it up with different cultures and attitudes ... also sport brings people together, or divides them quickly ... and I love Canadians, bring it on!

ETA: and Kiwis and Aussies ... oh my, too many choices.
But I haven't been following the Bach-ette NZ, AU lately, never watched CA, so I'm following all of you to understand who these people are.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:41 am

happygolucky wrote:I freaking love this show. OK, I'm exagerating, but the concept is great. Mixing it up with different cultures and attitudes ... also sport brings people together, or divides them quickly ... and I love Canadians, bring it on!

ETA: and Kiwis and Aussies ... oh my, too many choices.
But I haven't been following the Bach-ette NZ, AU lately, never watched CA, so I'm following all of you to understand who these people are.

@happygolucky, the NZ, AU and CA shows are well worth a watch. I'm biased because I'm Aussie but the early seasons especially were very good and several couples are still together.

I actually rarely watch the US seasons. Usually I'll watch the first one or two eps but I find it all a bit overly dramatic and there's little sleuthing to be done since the winner is often spoiled very early.

With the NZ/CA/AU shows, a lot less is known while filming is going on so there's more to be sleuthed, and the seasons themselves tend to be more believable/fun to watch IMO.

Courtney is from Georgia Love's season which was AU 2016. She had an absolute smorgasbord of delightful men to choose from. If you have time/inclination and can find it, I'd recommend it.

Usually at this point I'd direct you to a Google Plus page which had most the seasons where you could watch for free but sadly that site has recently been terminated (R.I.P.).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:48 am

The reunion show is airing Thursday night, immediately following the final episode. So 3 hours that night!

Checked my tv listings and that is what it showed.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks for the info on aftershow.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Someone got engaged! Whose hands are these?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 pm

This was Dean today.  Unless he changed clothes, he's not wearing a black suit.
realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Dean_w10

Source (abc7ashley Instagram Story)

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 pm

RS said it was Claire and Benoit.  Need a couple page for them as well.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/964717747178561536
(SPOILER): Next week? How about right now. The previews are gonna make it seem like it’s Dean & Lesley but it’s not. Benoit and Clare got engaged at the Tell All taping tonight

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl