SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:04 am

This is more shocking to me than any other couple because Benoit left the show and the next time he's on screen he is proposing speechless 13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698   (going by him leaving the show and not returning). I suspect they'll show us the off-screen journey for Benoit and Clare on the After Show somehow?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:07 am

Court & Lily are still together - she just posted an IG story from their hotel after the tell all and he's in it (naughty!).  More on their thread.  Someone can be heard asking Jordan if he found love in a sarcastic voice so I doubt he and Bibi lasted post-show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:28 am

Josiah posted an IG story talking about the engagement and he said he cried and "some real love was showcased tonight" for whatever that's worth.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:30 am

Still can't believe Claire and Benoit are engaged?  affraid Hope it isn't a ploy from her to show the TV audience that she is engaged, hope she is sincere.
Loving this show and I haven't felt this way about these shows for awhile, including Arie's.  I hope they do more like this where they get them to compete etc., then to just be sitting on a beach.  I was actually laughing out loud with the skating and then the comment, "look at that Kevin, now he's skating backwards"!!  It still makes me laugh. laugh out loud

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:43 am

"There is some shrinkage down under". Courtney's had some good lines. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:09 am

ReneeM wrote:Josiah posted an IG story talking about the engagement and he said he cried and "some real love was showcased tonight" for whatever that's worth.

Aww. I can just see Benoit's proposal as super romantic beatingheart I can't wait to watch it and see the other couples and find out how they are. 

This show has been a lot of fun to watch and I love that it had an international cast that seems to have resulted in couples and an engagement too! I'm hoping they greenlight the show again for next year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:44 am

I'm still in shock! speechless
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 am

The cast have taken the post-Tell-All party out on the town:
13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Xpi8DUY
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:47 am

Well damn, I’m surprised. Well it’s good to know Clare had a change of heart after acting a fool. Benoit is a catch and I hope they last.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:30 am

@Bobette it looks like they're all having a good time laugh out loud The US shows have a post-After Show/Tell-all parties and NZ does too. Considering the Australian show doesn't have Tell-All/ATFR and parties after them, I imagine Courtney's loving it and enjoying himself a ton! 

@ElonM It really is a surprise which is kind of fantastic in itself as so much with these shows is usually so predictable. I think it could be a great thing and also hope it lasts yes

Does anyone know if Ben was out and about with the rest of the cast after filming? I assume he would be at the filming but didn't see any pics of him in the IGstories I watched but could have missed it question

ETA: Ben spotted in Yuki's IG story. Kevin and Ashley are together and looking cute 

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/2879fe4ed80bd8c3356acace075cda3f/5A8A47A2/t50.12441-16/27988380_2127126870853343_2409845963473685747_n.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/poyo_ngy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm really new to the bach international scene but I'm really rooting for Lily and Courtney:)

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Happy for Claire and Benoit I think Claire really regretted not giving Benoit more of a chance because she did not feel chemistry enough so maybe she contacted him after and when pressure of the show was over she opened herself more to him just like Evan and Carly sometimes the person you think is not right for you is actually the one jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl