SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 3:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:When sleuthing this season, I went on some basic principles based on what Rachel herself said, and what my impression of her was.

1) Rachel's said barely anything specific about her type, but the one thing she repeated in multiple interviews is that she wants someone confident and secure in himself but she absolutely doesn't want a cocky guy.

2) Pay attention to who got early 1-1's. I'd always thought her F1 would get a 1-1 early on in the season based on how unhappy she was waiting until week 5 on the bachelor.

3) She wanted someone who was passionate about they did for a living. She didn't care what it was, but she wanted them to love what they did. All her spoiled F3 fit that criteria IMO

4) Passion's great but it doesn't equal intimacy which is what I thought she was looking for above all else. Intimacy comes with knowing someone, a foundation of friendship. I thought she'd pick the person who she can laugh with over the guy who gets her hot under the collar.

5) I thought her F1 would either be the strong silent type who was more than willing to have her be the centre of attention and have no problem going along with her whims, or the class clown goofball. Someone who she could just have fun with. I couldn't see her picking an alpha male who likes peacocking at all.

All of those things pointed me to Peter the entire season and I just stuck with it. All JMO.

so much this!!!

jjjami

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by lettore Wed May 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Mazel tov to the happy couple!! Petal? Rater? laugh out loud

Haha, and look at this, seems like ABC thought the same: Let's put the petal to the metal! (I know they meant actual petal, but I found it funny) https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/863206742741659650/photo/1

Looking forward to new season, always loved the bette seasons, I followed preseason sleuthing but had no time to join in, hopefully when we get more s/caps we will dig more things out.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 4:15 pm

lettore wrote:
Alanna wrote:Mazel tov to the happy couple!! Petal? Rater? laugh out loud

Haha, and look at this, seems like ABC thought the same: Let's put the petal to the metal! (I know they meant actual petal, but I found it funny) https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/863206742741659650/photo/1

Looking forward to new season, always loved the bette seasons, I followed preseason sleuthing but had no time to join in, hopefully when we get more s/caps we will dig more things out.
Freudian slip! So cute. #teampetal #teamgap heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed May 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Team Petal is cute (Peter/Rachel/Rose Petal)!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:58 pm

So sloopy seconds got the stuffing knock out. Wishing you well Bryan but some of us ladies dont appreciate such terms, to us it is disrespectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:58 pm

ElonM wrote:Some great photos of Peter via
https://www.instagram.com/j.toor_bespoke/

So Peter wore J Toor on Night 1, I take it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:00 pm

@seton Yes he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Bios live on FB in less than 30mins!!! Who will be watching? cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 pm

@see2love give us the feed who dont have FB please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Oh, it says live on FB,not sure if there will be another link. Will post afterwards

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 5:47 pm

CH just said watch out for Peter. We sure will Smiley

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Yup, watch out for Peter, watch out for Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1