SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:17 am

@GuardianAngel If she can't think of herself as the cat meow who should think of her that way? She has to praise herself. She has been doing things right for herself. IMHO

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 11:20 am

@reason She could be setting herself up, too.  It's happened with cast in the past. It does not seem with these initial interviews that there is much presence with handlers etc. guiding. Usually there is a definite production presence.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 am

The host actually says in Rachel's case the guys AREN'T sloppy seconds but ok. And she should think she's a bad b*tch, because she is IMO. I don't see why she should pretend to think lowly of herself to get the approval of others. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:22 am

@Kashathediva We'll see how it plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 am

The lead answer could have been worded better but didn't think it was a bad interview imo..

Also another upcoming interview
chel Martin @rainterview
I'm about to interview @TheRachLindsay. What do you guys want to know?
https://mobile.twitter.com/rachelnpr/status/865203352476504064

Last edited by Carine on Thu May 18, 2017 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 am

She can say and do whatever she likes. I personally don't like that condescending I'm better than anyone else attitude which is one of the reasons I started not to care for her during the last season.

Waiting for the right lead to come along, which basically says none of the previous contestants were worthy and she's perfect.

JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 18, 2017 11:27 am

The host specifically said that the guys are not sloppy seconds to her. I think that was not the best answer she could have given to that question but I don't think it is coming from a place of pride. I don't expect her to bash abc for their lack of diversity because pretty sure that will violate her contract in some way.

IMO, "I don't know" will be the best answer at this point because people will always look for something to tear apart for, she should not give them the bullets to do so.

Last edited by Dessler on Thu May 18, 2017 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 11:28 am

She did not say she's perfect, she just said that they were looking for the right one! No problem in that, because they were. She could have said it better may be but imo, nothing wrong about that Smiley

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 20 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 20 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:31 am

The right one not the best one or the perfect one. She said the "right one". Nothing wrong with that IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu May 18, 2017 11:33 am

I actually think Rachel has been quite humble throughout her experience. She was basically Ms. Congeniality on Nick's season so if she had that attitude I doubt so many of the girls would adore her the way they do. I attended UT the same time she did and I've only ever seen and heard wonderful things about her from our classmates and that's dating back 12 years. From what I can see, not much as changed in that regard.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 11:35 am

IMO She could have said I have no idea why it took so long, I'm just grateful and honoured I was chosen.

I see nothing flattering in being a bad a$$ b*tch. If being tough, uncompromising, and rude is suppose to be a good thing count me out. If she shows some empathy, understanding, and kindness, rather than trying to prove to others she a a bad a$$ which is how I view her,  I might change my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 11:35 am

@BachelorBabe512 you  have friends that know her? I can say this season is gonna be an interesting one for sure.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 18, 2017 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1