SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 4:14 am

Now that we know about the passionate kiss (twice) with Bryan on night one, I'm wondering if the the things that Rachel says on interview like “If I had a list he would check everything off”, and saying that she's happy, is her way to really reassure her true F1 (Peter). I know that she really is happy and all, but may be it's also directed at Peter, directly... just a thinking Smiley

#TeamPeter nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 36 1f495
#TeamRachel nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 36 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:18 am

seton wrote:From the sound of what is being edited. it sounds like the second coming of Trista's season.

That was the first season that was so good, they were married a year later. With Peter liking a photo of a beautiful baby do you think they will marry sooner rather than later?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 am

@BachelorBabe512 yep the kiss and FIR probably made him real comfortable.

@pvpr so looking forward to that lool reminds me of Emily telling Kalon to leave/Ali confronting Justin..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 19, 2017 4:23 am

Sometimes a like is just a like.  

I'd let them get threw having to be in hiding, dealing with the rag mags, have some time together in public and just generally get to know each other before I started marrying them off, but that's just me.  

And I say that about every couple that comes from the show.  They've literally spent around a weeks worth of time together by the end of filming and with the exception of the FS and immediately after the FRC, it was all on camera.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Sometimes a like is just a like.  

I'd let them get threw having to be in hiding, dealing with the rag mags, have some time together in public and just generally get to know each other before I started marrying them off, but that's just me.  

And I say that about every couple that comes from the show.  They've literally spent around a weeks worth of time together by the end of filming and with the exception of the FS and immediately after the FRC, it was all on camera.  

JMO

Yep! As much as I'd love to see them married giggling They will definitely need this time just the two of them, without camera to learn to know each other more! Plus like you said with rag mags and all it won't be an easy time.

#TeamPeter nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 36 1f495
#TeamRachel nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 36 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 am

@TLTF I'm wondering what type of negative attack the rag mags will write about Rachel and her F1. I don't see it being anything like Jordan's rumors from last year. JMO.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 am

BachelorBabe512 wrote:@TLTF I'm wondering what type of negative attack the rag mags will write about Rachel and her F1.  I don't see it being anything like Jordan's rumors from last year. JMO.

I've already saw a post on Twitter saying that Peter was seeing a girl during Rachel season so it already started! sad

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 am

I think their 'obstacle' will be her chemistry/passion with Bryan instead of tabloid stories IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 4:31 am

pvpr wrote:I think their 'obstacle' will be her chemistry/passion with Bryan instead of tabloid stories IMO.

Yes and that too! I'm already wondering how he will react to the first episode with Bryan and Rachel all kissy kissy! nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 36 1f64a

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:33 am

TLTF wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:@TLTF I'm wondering what type of negative attack the rag mags will write about Rachel and her F1.  I don't see it being anything like Jordan's rumors from last year. JMO.

I've already saw a post on Twitter saying that Peter was seeing a girl during Rachel season so it already started! sad
I just saw that... doesn't seem all that credible to me since it's one of those 'I heard from someone who heard from someone' rumours. Plus I'm sure RS would be ALL over it if it were true considering how much he dragged Jordan through the mud last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 4:34 am

pvpr wrote:
TLTF wrote:

I just saw that... doesn't seem all that credible to me since it's one of those 'I heard from someone who heard from someone' rumours. Plus I'm sure RS would be ALL over it if it were true considering how much he dragged Jordan through the mud last season.

Yes I'm sure that it's not true as well, but the rag already started.

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 am

Not that I doubted it, but that is another confirmation for me that Bryan was the one who swept her off her feet with her comment to Ellen, "first kiss".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1