SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by jjjami Thu May 18, 2017 12:12 am

Diana wrote:Yup. I'm a goner laugh out loud

same this is really bad haha.

jjjami

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu May 18, 2017 3:52 am

Crap I haven't fanned over a Bachelorette couple/season for 2 years but I might just start again with these 2. teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 3806527698 :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 1f49c

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu May 18, 2017 4:04 am

I am totally swooned. Both of them seem to be a great catch. I have heart eyes all over and can't wait for the show to begin. So that would be two couples from the BN that I'll have a soft spot for, both of which come from the last two seasons of the Bachelorette. I'm absolutely fine with that :yes:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 18, 2017 8:40 am

I have been extraordinarily busy with work and real life stuff. I remember liking Peter a lot from the beginning. Can someone give me a short summary about him.... and other than looks, why so many of you like him so much. Thanks!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 9:08 am

nutty1 wrote:I have been extraordinarily busy with work and real life stuff. I remember liking Peter a lot from the beginning. Can someone give me a short summary about him.... and other than looks, why so many of you like him so much. Thanks!!

"My passion for fitness began early, playing baseball, soccer, basketball and football through my high school years. But at the age of 19 I developed an eating disorder while pursuing a modeling career, and my health and fitness began to rapidly decline. I realized that I hadn't the slightest idea of what it meant to be truly fit or healthy, and in the winter of 2007 I hit rock bottom. So that spring I decided that it was time for a change and enrolled myself in the dietetics program at Madison College. I wanted to change my life for the better, but I wanted to do it by learning the ins and outs of nutrition, the body, and how the two worked harmoniously together. I learned a lot and I learned fast and in 2009 I began my personal training career.

I fell in love with personal training the moment that I started. The ability to help someone overcome the same fears and doubts that I once had and develop the power to make drastic life changes, provided me with a sense of pride that I had never felt before. I found great joy in seeing my clients' success."
Source

I love that he was able to recognize what became an unhealthy lifestyle and reevaluated and moved back home. & the genuine passion he seems to have for what he does now. He still models but only part time and he owns his own business.

Going through his Facebook, and now his instagram, he's just so family oriented. During sleuthing throughout filming a couple of members connected with people that know him and everyone describes him as 'one of the kindest human beings you'll ever meet. He seems to have this quiet confidence about him that's really attractive to me. Also on the ellen date, I like that he seemed a little reluctant to dance for the audience. He was the only one who looked over to Rachel to gauge her reaction before doing it.

Him and Rachel kept making googly eyes at each other on the Ellen date, he was very focused on her. When the guys came out on Ellen, they all waved to audience and enjoyed the attention, he's the only one who came out and acknowledged her first, she was his focus, not the audience. She hugged him the longest and let out a little noise/purr when they hugged. And she talked about a kiss that swept her off her feet that I'm convinced was with Peter but that's JMO. And on the GD in south carolina, he started out at the very back of the group  in the videos when they got there and then in another he was at the front, by her side, so he had to run/speed walk really fast to catch up to get from where he was to where she was and from the videos and pics he seems to have been by her side for the majority of that date.

And then those HTD pics. They just seemed like a real couple and he looks at her with a tenderness that I haven't seen from any of the other guys. And they're always laughing with each other, or smiling at each other. There was an intimacy with them. There's a pic where she has both hands wrapped around his waist and her chin on his chest as he's looking down at her, that spoke volumes to me.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu May 18, 2017 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 9:19 am

@ReneeM Yes he did not want to dance at all. The boys said you have to do it.  Rachel saw him shaking his head no but could do nothing to stop that.  He did not seem to enjoy it either.

I agree about the kiss it was with Peter IMHO too

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am

Can I just say #TeamGap is my new favorite thing laugh out loud these two are so sweet heartbeat

I always said Rachel was going to be serious about this and I'm glad to hear she chose Peter instead of the instant chemistry she had with the doctor because if I have learned anything from my hubs and I is that it's friendship not passion that is the foundation for a healthy marriage/relationship. Don't get me wrong, passion is important too but too many times on this show, they let the solid person go and it bites them in the azz later.

I think if Peter is as serious about this and as happy as our girl is, these two crazy kids might just make it.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 am

Yep! The kiss was with Peter! They had a date the day before. So yes IMHO to it was him!!

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 am

I'm so glad to have found this forum Smiley now I'm not alone fangirling over Rachel and Peter! That's funny how just from what a lot of us saw on his social media before filming he was F1. Wishful thinking or not! So glad that he makes rachel happy! Can't wait for their love story to begin on screen. And it began from day one it seems Smiley

#TeamPeter teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 am

@TLTF Yep glad that things started at the beginning.  She did things her way and in the end found that wonderful guy for herself.  May her days from here on out be fill with love, laughter, healthy, wealth, compassion, kindness, thoughtfulness, joy, vision, wisdom, gratitude and abundance of sunshine. May both of you dance like you never dance before, sing like you never sing before and let the blessing rain down on you both.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 18, 2017 10:21 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

Peter, we still waiting on your first post on SM. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 10:17 am

ElonM wrote:Peter, we still waiting on your first post on SM. Hugesmile

Ahah yes! We need to overanalyze it giggling

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal