SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Thu May 18, 2017 3:15 pm

And no, she's not biding her time until the season finale to plan a wedding. Lindsay said that she and her new beau want to spend time together without TV cameras present before they set a date.

"I'm trying to take things one step at a time," she said. "I just want to get to know my fiancé to the fullest before I even start thinking about a wedding!"

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-shes-engaged/story?id=47491247
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by lleyki Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 pm

The lead used to say they were engaged and happy before. But I think around the time of Jason's AFR switch and Brad not picking anyone, the producers started making the leads leave even the question of if they picked someone, as a mystery. Maybe they realized Rachel would be really bad at hiding that so they let her share that much. Although if she keeps being so giddy, I'm wondering if she'll make it the whole season or pull a Kaitlyn and accidentally spoil the season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 18, 2017 3:36 pm

People are already freaking out on twitter saying they spoiled the season. So dramatic! Everyone knows they get engaged at the end of the season most times.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 pm

@lleyki She said she want to get to know him for a while, if she is this giddy and they are far away and talking all the while, when he is near in dallas if he moves, there wont be a 2yr wait for wedding, it will happen with 1 yr after the show ends. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Dessler wrote:People are already freaking out on twitter saying they spoiled the season. So dramatic! Everyone knows they get engaged at the end of the season most times.
Yes! Plus hey still have to figure out who he is! Which is the biggest mistery imo. They all (well almost) all get engaged at the end!

#TeamPeter swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f495
#TeamRachel swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 18, 2017 4:46 pm

I could see them having a long engagement like Kaitlyn & Shawn. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f49c

swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Dessler wrote:People are already freaking out on twitter saying they spoiled the season. So dramatic! Everyone knows they get engaged at the end of the season most times.

thats so silly, especially since all the bachelorettes have always gotten engaged at the end of the show. swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f604

it's only ever been the bachelor's who have chosen not to propose/get engaged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:I could see them having a long engagement like Kaitlyn & Shawn. :yes:

If she wants a family that wont be happening it will be earlier due to age. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Thu May 18, 2017 7:04 pm

reason wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I could see them having a long engagement like Kaitlyn & Shawn. :yes:

If she wants a family that wont be happening it will be earlier due to age. IMHO

IA, BigRach said that "This finger is ready" in the promo...  IMO she looks up to her sister Constance and her family, and wants to be the next one to tie the knot.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 7:21 pm

She's so pretty! heartglasses

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 pm

She looks lovely also love the dress.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:

She's so pretty! heartglasses

Y'all, Chris looks like he's ready to wife her up himself, with that sparkle in his eye swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f602 . Since After the Final Rose, I've felt like Chris has been especially fond of Rachel. I don't blame ya, Chris!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal