SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

reason wrote:@Alanna This is the first time you and are going to be on the same page.  This summer we will survive because we know she use logic to get where she is.
laugh out loud I meant survive as in we'll be so excited to see him speak and move live as we're all fanning even without seeing him beyond a clip laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Now I'm waiting for him to actually speak (more than once sentence in the Ellen show) :yes:

You mean you weren't satisfied with '& I'm Peter, & I'm from wisconsin' ? laugh out loud

That sexy bedroom voice oh lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 2:02 pm

I can't wait to see his intro package and when him and Rachel meet for the first time!!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 17, 2017 2:02 pm

His parents live literally 10 min from my house. laugh out loud Hope they live up to my expectations! Rachel seems sooooo happy! That first IG post back ... looking for love, commitment, trust, respect, best friend. Pretty powerful! Sounds like she thinks she found it!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Looks like I will need to be dusting off my editing skills for this season Hugesmile :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:His parents live literally 10 min from my house. laugh out loud Hope they live up to my expectations! Rachel seems sooooo happy! That first IG post back ... looking for love, commitment, trust, respect, best friend. Pretty powerful! Sounds like she thinks she found it!

I hope they sneak out to his parent's lake house for one of the SHVs. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 2:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Now I'm waiting for him to actually speak (more than once sentence in the Ellen show) :yes:

You mean you weren't satisfied with '& I'm Peter, & I'm from wisconsin' ? laugh out loud

I was at the time! But now after all this teasing i need more giggling

#TeamPeter wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 17, 2017 2:17 pm

It must be so weird going on this show and then coming back as F1 and telling your friends that you are actually engaged. I think as the friend it would blow my mind

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

He is one gorgeous specimen! Rachel....you go girl! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Peter_10
Source
Guys, I have needed a fan thread to gush in since I first saw this pic cheeky but I've tried to remain restrained. Glad this is here now and there are so many posters to share this summer obsession with. I can't even wait to watch this lovetogether

gisellexlopez wrote:I am so excited!! I literally want to sing that "That's my girl!!!!" song to Rachel.
wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698 I feel the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed May 17, 2017 3:03 pm

wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Screen10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNJVmzg_Hn/?taken-by=krystine_couch
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 3:05 pm

More pics of Peter:

Is this what he was wearing the first night?
wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Screen25
Source

wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Screen26
Source

wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 4 Screen27
Source

My girl did VERY, VERY, well for herself.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed May 17, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal