SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Bee Tue May 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Did anyone else see peter on the group date where they are rowing the viking ship? I think Bryan is sitting next to her and Peter is sat behind her.

Bee

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Bee wrote:Did anyone else see peter on the group date where they are rowing the viking ship? I think Bryan is sitting next to her and Peter is sat behind her.

yup he was behind her. I wonder what episode that is. Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 23, 2017 9:27 pm

jjjami wrote:
Bee wrote:Did anyone else see peter on the group date where they are rowing the viking ship? I think Bryan is sitting next to her and Peter is sat behind her.

yup he was behind her. I wonder what episode that is. Smiley

Hmmm, let me see...

IF Bryan got a 1-on-1 in epi5 and another in epi7 that will make that from epi6. Voila wishfulthinking - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Yes. You can see it in one of Ladybug82's SCs in the ScreenCap thread. There is also another one that might be Rachel and Peter cuddled up on a dogsled on the glacier in Switzerland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:51 pm

From their interactions and the candid shots of them, I'm constantly struck by how natural and at-ease they seem to be around each other. As someone said in another thread (I forget who-apologies), it seems like they've known each other forever as opposed to just a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 10:09 pm

*edit* I can't wait to watch this couple's journey! I'm so excited for next week.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue May 23, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No snipping about other members and their opinions allowed, especially in a fan thread)

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Rachel said something recently in interviews that really stood out to me and it was that she was drawn to her fiancé from within. I thought that was an awesome way to put it and that's what I saw the beginning of last night. The looks Peter and Rachel passed each other, especially after he accepted her rose, had such depth to them.

Bryan will have this amazing passion edit, and they'll intensely make out, but Peter will do with his eyes what Bryan will do with his lips. I always say, it's easy to make out, it's much more meaningful to really look at the person and connect.

Peter did not disappoint last night. Their date next week is going to be fun... I'm thinking from then on Rachel is going to be a "smitten kitten."
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:29 pm

@SeekAny Your post made me clutch my chest because I caught feelings. I just wanted to let you know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 pm

SeekAny wrote:Rachel said something recently in interviews that really stood out to me and it was that she was drawn to her fiancé from within. I thought that was an awesome way to put it and that's what I saw the beginning of last night. The looks Peter and Rachel passed each other, especially after he accepted her rose, had such depth to them.

Bryan will have this amazing passion edit, and they'll intensely make out, but Peter will do with his eyes what Bryan will do with his lips. I always say, it's easy to make out, it's much more meaningful to really look at the person and connect.

Peter did not disappoint last night. Their date next week is going to be fun... I'm thinking from then on Rachel is going to be a "smitten kitten."
aww yes! I completely agree!!! This is a perfect description Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Please remember this is a fan thread for Peter.  Lets stay on topic - Peter  and/or Peter and Rachel - and keep discussion of Bryan or any of the other guys to a minimum.  And remember that no negative about anyone is allowed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Tue May 23, 2017 10:42 pm

I was really nervous about this season, because I adored Rachel on the Bachelor and wanted to see her find someone special. I'm so glad that it looks like she has.

I think they will be my favorite couples since JP/Ashley (although Chris/Des have a big place in my heart, too).

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 23, 2017 10:54 pm

So, because I haven't followed enough and RS hasn't released eppy spoilers, do we know if P&R got a second date before HTD? Are we positive Bryan had dates in eppys 5&7? Just scrolling through and wanted clarification. Thanks to all who have paid attention! My heroes for sure! Smiley
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal